The Student Room Group

Guys (and girls who like girls): Would you ever sleep with a fat girl?

Would you ever have sex with a fat girl? Why/why not?
If you would, how fat is 'too fat'?

I'm a size 24UK and I was always told that guys hate fat chicks, but I've had quite a few sexual partners so I'm wondering what's going on

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
size 24 is unhealthy

no tho some guys will
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I'm a size 24UK and I was always told that guys hate fat chicks, but I've had quite a few sexual partners so I'm wondering what's going on

Men have low standards. It's certainly unlikely that you'll be regarded as the catch of the day.

I mean no offense.

In answer to your question, no.
Reply 3
Original post by Rakas21
Men have low standards. It's certainly unlikely that you'll be regarded as the catch of the day.

I mean no offense.

In answer to your question, no.

i thought you were fat brah? you posted on my thread about fat people
Reply 4
Original post by HarryDn
i thought you were fat brah? you posted on my thread about fat people

I am. That does not mean i have any intention of settling or consider myself undeserving of somebody i find attractive.

Though to be fair I've only been pretty fat for a few years so maybe my attitude will catch up with that.
No, I agree with the guy above me, 24 is unhealthy and I don't support the idea of saying "You look good no matter your size" when people are cutting their lives short.
The real answer to your question is, teenage/early 20s guys like sex, and a lot of them don't care who it is with, sometimes they do it with people for to laugh about it later, trust me I know enough of them and I think they are all disgusting, they will literally have sex with anyone that says yes.

Also, I know one guy who has a thing for it, every girl he dates is big, some very big, but that's just what he likes so fair enough.

So the answer is, yes, some guys just like big girls, but also, if guys have one night stands or just casual sex with you, it;s not because of how you look, it's because you let them do it.
Reply 6
I had an impressively fat friend at university and she got laid and found a boyfriend no problem. She's now married with kids.

There're plenty of guys out there who are okay with it (though it may not be their first choice). In answer to your question though, no, I wouldn't sleep with an overweight person.
No. I wouldn't sleep with someone who doesn't care about their health.
Original post by TorpidPhil
No. I wouldn't sleep with someone who doesn't care about their health.

Now i like fat shaming as much as the next person, but i wouldn't say fatties don't care about their health. I'd say they either lack the willpower to sort themselves out or are in denial about their weight / the health consequences (due to the former reason).
(edited 9 years ago)
Dont find it attractive so no
Original post by Spetznaaz
Now i like fat shaming as much as the next person, but i wouldn't say fatties don't care about their health. I'd say they either lack the willpower to sort themselves out or are in denial about their weight / the health consequences (due to the former reason).

Nor someone who lacks willpower then. It's not attractive from the get-go.
I'm desperate, I'll sleep with any female with a pulse. I just want sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

I don't know what a size 24 looks like. :confused:

P.S. Guys don't have the same preferences you know. There is always variation.
Many guys would sleep with a fat girl but don't expect a call back. Size 24 is double the max I would go though. Even if just for sex.
Size 24? Hell no, unless I wanted to wake up the next morning needing a wheelchair
I was fat for a big part of my life so I guess that may be why I dig slimmer chicks - meanwhile my girlfriend is tiny and she seems to like curves :P I was like size 16 at my biggest and I certainly wouldn't have touched myself back then. I'm like 8 top, 10 bottom now and I still wouldn't shag myself haha, but I guess in case of other girls it would be alright. IDK, generally I prefer slim to curvy girls (not too skinny, although my girl is so, and not fat) but it's all down to love, I won't claim I couldn't fall for a bigger girl.
Original post by Spetznaaz

Anyone whom says its difficult to loose weight honestly requires their head looking at more than their body.

Ive lost 6 stone in a year. It was a doddle really.
Original post by Viridiana
I was fat for a big part of my life so I guess that may be why I dig slimmer chicks - meanwhile my girlfriend is tiny and she seems to like curves :P I was like size 16 at my biggest and I certainly wouldn't have touched myself back then. I'm like 8 top, 10 bottom now and I still wouldn't shag myself haha, but I guess in case of other girls it would be alright. IDK, generally I prefer slim to curvy girls (not too skinny, although my girl is so, and not fat) but it's all down to love, I won't claim I couldn't fall for a bigger girl.

Curvy is more of a body type than anything else..
Original post by Sam Walters
Curvy is more of a body type than anything else..

Yeah you're right but you've got to have some fat on you for the curves to be fairly visible I guess?
I have done when drunken, I wouldn't when sober

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending