The Student Room Group

Lads holiday

I know this topic is quite regularly discussed but I need one of my own!

Me and 3 other lads are going on a lads holiday but need to know what's good.

Been to Benidorm & Bulgaria so fancy going away from the b's!
Reply 1
What is your price range?
it depends, if you like drinking and partying a lot then Greece Zante is a good place, my friends went this year for a Lads holiday,

If you want to go to a place where you can do things like quad biking, sky gliding , water sports and so on, still you can drink ( i dont personally drink) and theres clubs at Bar street then Turkey marmaris is really good, theres people from all over who go there, I went recently with my friends, last year after our exams, our hotel was packed with people from places like Scotland, america and Australia, :smile:

Both options are quite cheap if you book in advance
Original post by Swanbow
What is your price range?

Well I got 550 saved already so that's not really an issue, as do my mates haha. My missus went to Zante last year and didn't stop saying how awesome it is for two weeks (which annoyed me, didn't go on holiday last year so way to rub it in!)

One of the lads is adamant Magaluf is the way forward but I don't know if it's as good as it supposedly was few year ago.
Reply 4
Original post by SouthernFried
Well I got 550 saved already so that's not really an issue, as do my mates haha. My missus went to Zante last year and didn't stop saying how awesome it is for two weeks (which annoyed me, didn't go on holiday last year so way to rub it in!)

One of the lads is adamant Magaluf is the way forward but I don't know if it's as good as it supposedly was few year ago.

A couple of my mates went to Magaluf a few years back and said it was pretty terrible. Over hyped and a sausage fest.

Zante is meant to be alright. Personally I'd love to go Koh Phangan in Thailand, but it is a bit pricey.

Quick Reply

Latest