The Student Room Group

Feeling sad thread!!

I'm sad because of the following things:-
1. Boyfriend's confusing. He says he loves me but still talks about marrying a girl, having night stands and how he misses his ex.
2. Hoping to join uni this September. Although I have enough grades to get into one yet afraid that something adverse will happen.
3. Everyone around me always criticise me for being too lazy. I accept that I'm lazy but only about stuff that I don't wanna do.
4. I'm worried about my future, uni study and finding a job eventually. I feel like a piece of **** who won't get anything good in life. :frown:

What you all are sad about?
Reply 1
Original post by Sollom
1. Boyfriend's confusing. He says he loves me but still talks about marrying a girl, having night stands and how he misses his ex.
2. Hoping to join uni this September. Although I have enough grades to get into one yet afraid that something adverse will happen.
3. Everyone around me always criticise me for being too lazy. I accept that I'm lazy but only about stuff that I don't wanna do.
4. I'm worried about my future, uni study and finding a job eventually. I feel like a piece of **** who won't get anything good in life. :frown:

I'm sad because i forgot to wake up at 4 am today. Just... to do my avionics past papers.. lost time.

To your quote.
1. In that case you shouldn't have him as your boyfriend :smile:
2. Adverse like? -ve thinking is not good.
3. Yeah, cool. :tongue:
4. According to you, you feel like a piece of ****. But I think you're great :biggrin:

This song's old but i hope it brings a smile :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

have a lovely day.
Reply 2
Original post by Sollom

Don't be sad you woke up today healthy, others didn't. your still young whilst others are old and wish they could turn back time to change their lives. FOCUS everything will fall into place .. patience and perseverance.
Original post by Sollom

4. What are you going to study at uni ?

1. Your bf is playing you but you are soo in love with him in a way that no advice would help so I won't give u an advice as to what to do cos u know what to do but u cant act on it. I've been there. The only thing that will make u relise that ur bf is not the right person for u is if he hurts u. I mean extremely hurt u

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by AsandaLFC
4. What are you going to study at uni ?

1. Your bf is playing you but you are soo in love with him in a way that no advice would help so I won't give u an advice as to what to do cos u know what to do but u cant act on it. I've been there. The only thing that will make u relise that ur bf is not the right person for u is if he hurts u. I mean extremely hurt u

Posted from TSR Mobile

4. I wish to study Law.

1. No comments!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Going through a breakup, I love him so much.
2. Got uni offers but feel I won't get the required grades of AAB.
3. I have zero friends. No one to talk to, no one to be completely myself with.
4. I miss my deceased brother.
5. People at sixth form still b*itch about me.
6. I'm unwanted, unloved and useless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
1. Because I am having a flare up of TMJ pain and vertigo
2. I've been getting panic attacks again lately so that's been making me feel quite drained and depressed because I hadn't had any in ages so I kinda feel like I am back at square one.
Original post by Afghan Warrior

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:
I love you so much too babe. You're not unwanted, unloved or useless. You have people who really care about you, including me, I still want you. You're a bright girl and a smart cookie, you work hard and I know you're going to achieve what you're working towards, you deserve the very best. Just keep your chin up and keep working toward your goals, you're nearly there. Try not to think too much about what people are thinking or saying about you at school, I know it gets hard but it will get better soon. Remember you've always got me to talk to, I'm always thinking about you, I'll always love you. I hope you're doing okay, I really miss you. Don't be sad, smile :smile: take each day as it comes, a day at a time, and before you know it you'll be off to uni and you can have a fresh start there. Keep your eyes on the prize, you're nearly there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Illegal Algebra
:frown:
I love you so much too babe. You're not unwanted, unloved or useless. You have people who really care about you, including me, I still want you. You're a bright girl and a smart cookie, you work hard and I know you're going to achieve what you're working towards, you deserve the very best. Just keep your chin up and keep working toward your goals, you're nearly there. Try not to think too much about what people are thinking or saying about you at school, I know it gets hard but it will get better soon. Remember you've always got me to talk to, I'm always thinking about you, I'll always love you. I hope you're doing okay, I really miss you. Don't be sad, smile :smile: take each day as it comes, a day at a time, and before you know it you'll be off to uni and you can have a fresh start there. Keep your eyes on the prize, you're nearly there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww you're really the best person for her. Tbh people like you are hard to find in this ****ty world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Afghan Warrior

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. NC is your best friend

2. Another reason to apply NC and focus on your books

3. Why ? Is they something wrong with you ? Dont force yourself to people

5. Why ?

6. How old are u ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I'm so ****ing depressed at the moment. I wanna isolate myself from this world, sit in dark and cry my sad pife away. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm actually not feeling sad today, but I could definitely post in here lots. I just never write things on tsr because everyone can see lol
Reply 12
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm actually not feeling sad today, but I could definitely post in here lots. I just never write things on tsr because everyone can see lol

Well, most people don't care what you write on tsr. I generally write everything I have in my mind on tsr to ooze out my frustration.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
Well, most people don't care what you write on tsr. I generally write everything I have in my mind on tsr to ooze out my frustration.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but not when people know you irl lol
Reply 14
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah but not when people know you irl lol

Got your point :smile:
Reply 15
I'm sad because

1. Everything's so confusing around me. I don't know what's going on.
2. hypocrites around me.
3. I'm depressed and I feel that life's coming to an end. I feel darkness is wrapping me up. :frown:

Though I'm happy that I broke up with my boyfriend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending