The Student Room Group

Bears Moustaches Or Clean Shaven?

Poll

which one?

ladies..?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nobody?
Apparently beards are desirable until a certain amount of the male population has them at which point they become undesirable. I believe beards are in the "growing popularity" phase but I think we are approaching the tipping point at which they will become weird and unwanted again.

Moustaches are always creepy though. (Unless you're Ron Swanson.)
Reply 3
Original post by TroyAndAbed
Apparently beards are desirable until a certain amount of the male population has them at which point they become undesirable. I believe beards are in the "growing popularity" phase but I think we are approaching the tipping point at which they will become weird and unwanted again.

Moustaches are always creepy though. (Unless you're Ron Swanson.)

ya so many guys have beards nowadays.. is it a trend? lol
Bears :bear:
Reply 5
I'm growing a mustache because I like to troll other people and draw unwanted attention to myself.
Reply 7
"Bear" being a physical character of certain gay men, I presume you meant "beard?" In which case, none of the choices. Two days of stubble.
Definitely beards, moustache give or take, clean shaven preferably not..

beards have an essence of manliness, which is hot. :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Bears get you attention, js.

Spoiler

Beards, definitely.
I prefer clean shaven but some people definitely look better with a beard (like that guy)
Original post by x-Natalie-x
Definitely beards, moustache give or take, clean shaven preferably not..

beards have an essence of manliness, which is hot. :rolleyes:

You get me!!! *high fives you*
Original post by QueenOfSheba
You get me!!! *high fives you*

Woo, *salutes*. I see so many guys now with beards, I just need to find my own. :biggrin:
I think bears look better with moustaches, personally.
Clean shaven. Baby faces look best.
beards! :coma:
That's not a beard, it's like five-day stubble. Which is probably what most girls are referring to when they say they like beards.
Depends on who it is- but I'm not usually attracted to beards, and certainly not moustaches.

So clean shaven.
Well kept beards, beards on the stubbly side.

:coma:

Quick Reply

Latest