The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire adult nursing

hi! Just wondering if anyone has had an interview at Staffordshire university this year to study adult nursing? And would like to say how they got on or what happens there? Xx
not had mine yet ,,,,, mine is the 26th feb x
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by katiecake4
not had mine yet ,,,,, mine is the 26th feb x

Oh okay :smile: good luck! I can tell you what it's like x
Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to you too and yes please if you would xxx
I had mine in December and got an offer yippee which I have accepted.

The day started with a math test and if u got through then it's a group interview then a individual interview...

I got told two days later that I was successful as they decide on the day whether u have been successful or not x
Reply 5
Original post by laura_burgess

The day started with a math test and if u got through then it's a group interview then a individual interview...

I got told two days later that I was successful as they decide on the day whether u have been successful or not x
oh great okay thank you! What's the maths test like? Because I'm stressing I'm so bad at math! Well done getting in xx

Hey. I had mine in December too and got in.. Are you going to be going to shrewsbury campus and starting in September?
Original post by Kiramarie
oh great okay thank you! What's the maths test like? Because I'm stressing I'm so bad at math! Well done getting in xx

Hi

Um well everyone said it was basic math but to honest I found it difficult and just scaped through with exactly 70% eek! But maths is not my strong suit. I think i had division averages simplifying ratio working out ml to ltr conversions, mg to g conversions etc.

Just keep practicing you'll be okay xx
Original post by Edwards94
Hey. I had mine in December too and got in.. Are you going to be going to shrewsbury campus and starting in September?

No Stafford campus..... your in ShrewsburY then? X
Reply 9
Hi

Um well everyone said it was basic math but to honest I found it difficult and just scaped through with exactly 70% eek! But maths is not my strong suit. I think i had division averages simplifying ratio working out ml to ltr conversions, mg to g conversions etc.

Just keep practicing you'll be okay xx

Oh no, well done though! Was it anything like the mock paper they sent you over email? sorry to be a pain and ask questions but did they question you a lot in the interview about the 6'cs and the NHS?xx
Oh no, well done though! Was it anything like the mock paper they sent you over email? sorry to be a pain and ask questions but did they question you a lot in the interview about the 6'cs and the NHS?xx

I never got a mock one via email! Tut!! Haha!! I have known mates who have got interviews that did so hey may have thought to include these after I got my interview request.

They didn't ask about it but your expected to know them I think. They asked about what nursing meant and why did I want to be a nurse etc. Definitely Google nursing interview practice/revision and loads come up that's very handy.

And no worries if I can help any more left me know xx
hi! Just wondering if anyone has had an interview at Staffordshire university this year to study adult nursing? And would like to say how they got on or what happens there? Xx

How did you get on ?had mine on the 26th Feb and waiting to hear now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
How did you get on ?had mine on the 26th Feb and waiting to hear now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

They got back to me three days later, didn't get in unfortunately. Maths test and group interview went really well, but my individual interview went really bad so I came out of there knowing I didn't get in but still a bit gutted. How did you find it? Good luck! Xx
They got back to me three days later, didn't get in unfortunately. Maths test and group interview went really well, but my individual interview went really bad so I came out of there knowing I didn't get in but still a bit gutted. How did you find it? Good luck! Xx

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that hun ...yeah maths went well for me as dud the group but I really can't gauge if the individual went well or not .....I came out feeling unsure if that make sense I don't think it went particularly well but I don't think I did bad if you get me and both the men that did my indervidual were very good at polka faces and no notes were made in front they both had good polka faces lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're u also told you would be informed within 2 weeks then get an email a day later saying they will possible take till April to get back to you as they still have interviews going on ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
We're u also told you would be informed within 2 weeks then get an email a day later saying they will possible take till April to get back to you as they still have interviews going on ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure you did fine don't worry! All they said to everyone was that it can take up to 2 or 3 weeks to hear back off them I can't remember? they got back in touch with everyone within 3 days that were interviewed the same day as me?x

really sorry that you didn't get a place

xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending