The Student Room Group

Girls, question and poll about your sexuality...

Scroll to see replies

Sexual orientation is made up of a number of things, including attraction, identity and behaviour, also known as 'thought and word and deed'.

So you can be attracted to one set of genders (anything from none to all of them), be sexual with a different set (ditto) and have any identity you like.
Original post by germanium
What are you?

pan...
Reply 22
I'm definitely only romantically and sexually attracted to other girls. I have been with guys in the past, not in a relationship but I have been sexual with a guy, but it just didn't float my boat.
Original post by shoogle
I'm definitely only romantically and sexually attracted to other girls. I have been with guys in the past, not in a relationship but I have been sexual with a guy, but it just didn't float my boat.

Same pretty much, I have heard a lot of girls are sexually but not emotionally attracted to girls

but for me its the other way round
I'm just straight
Straight, only ever been interested in men. I do have "girl crushes" but they're not sexual.
I'm queer. More attracted to girls but also sometime attracted to guys and non-binary people. But mostly attracted to personality rather than physicality.
In this poll there are more non-straight girls than straight girls :O
I like guys but wanna try with a girl, I couldn't see myself dating a girl but the odd dabble is sexy I find

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
In this poll there are more non-straight girls than straight girls :O

I know right! I didn't expect these results.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending