The Student Room Group

Why do girls wear leggings in the winter and then complain that it's cold?

It makes me facepalm so hard.

Girls if you want to look nice then don't complain. Simple.
Original post by MancBoy
It makes me facepalm so hard.

Girls if you want to look nice then don't complain. Simple.

Because they're cray cray. They should buy thermal leggings, so snug.
do they?
Yeah it's really annoying.
Reply 4
Ditto in work.

"It's cold, turn the heating up."
"We did. It's 26°C in here. Put your cardigan on."
"But it's cold outside."
"Yes, but it's BLOODY HOT IN HERE."
We can complain if we want to complain hun. Complaining is our basic human right.
Reply 6
Original post by iheartplums
We can complain if we want to complain hun. Complaining is our basic human right.
No it isn't.

Being permitted and empowered to obtain food, water, shelter and warmth are basic human rights. Putting on a cardigan, proper tights, a long thick skirt or long woolly socks are all ways of resolving your own life issues.

Whingeing and whining and "Burn more fossil fuels so I can continue to be under-dressed in January in the snow" to all and sundry while doing nothing to fix the problem oneself is not a human right.
Original post by Simes
No it isn't.

Being permitted and empowered to obtain food, water, shelter and warmth are basic human rights. Putting on a cardigan, proper tights, a long thick skirt or long woolly socks are all ways of resolving your own life issues.

Whingeing and whining and "Burn more fossil fuels so I can continue to be under-dressed in January in the snow" to all and sundry while doing nothing to fix the problem oneself is not a human right.

:K: Alrighty then.....wot I meant 2 say woz: Freedom of speech innit? :smile:
They shave their legs aswell, like that'll help :tongue:
Because women want to look pretty, at any occasion and under any circumstances.

Quick Reply

Latest