The Student Room Group

I have made love to women from all over Europe AMA

Keep anon for obvious reasons.

My penis has said hello to European vagina many times: Spanish, French, German, Russian, English, Czech.

And of course asian etc

Scroll to see replies

you must be so proud

and how many of them did you pay?
Reply 2
Original post by hugobristol1994
you must be so proud

and how many of them did you pay?

0 are you a virgin? :wink:
Asia's not in Europe bro
Reply 4
Original post by e aí rapaz
Asia's not in Europe bro

yeh I wanted a world theme. Just saying that I have made love to asian girls too
Reply 5
which country/girls smelt the best down there
Original post by Anonymous
0 are you a virgin? :wink:

no, a gentleman never tells, but I have previously been in a loving relationship of 5 years, sex is better when there is a long term commitment there, you have a lot to learn.
Original post by Anonymous
Keep anon for obvious reasons.

My penis has said hello to European vagina many times: Spanish, French, German, Russian, English, Czech.

And of course asian etc

What were the Russian women like?
Original post by tehFrance

Now that I think about it, the best I've ever had was Russian, Sadly it was a long time ago.
Reply 9
Original post by hugobristol1994
no, a gentleman never tells, but I have previously been in a loving relationship of 5 years, sex is better when there is a long term commitment there, you have a lot to learn.

Yeh I agree, but I have something of a collector mindset. I want to experience women and their culture from around the world, not just have a girlfriend from the boring old town im from.
Original post by ETRC

They all smell the same down there, but perfume wise France.
Original post by tehFrance

We had sex on multiple occasions. If im being explicit, I was standing and she locked onto me giving me oral sex while kneeling.
And I'm sure your penis never said good bye to a few parting gifts. Tehe.
Original post by ETRC

French... Like wine and grapes

Russian... Vodka

I'm sure you get the gist
What country was the best?

What's your secret? Cash...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ukstudent1989
What country was the best?

What's your secret? Cash...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Live in cosmopolitan London, so European girls like British boys

I don't think cash is the only way to have sex with women, nor complain that I can't meet girls from the comfort of keyboard.

Knowledgeable about European cultures

Flirtatious

But Ill stop there because you will say im bragging about shagging :cool:

You have a disease , it's called ''FullOf****Itus''
Asian or European? Who's better? 😎

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's hardly 'all over Europe'?

Are you planning to build upon those fine skills of yours, and complete your list of European countries? And then, once that is done, will you start categorising them by different regions, i.e. one German girl from each of the 16 Bundesländer, one French girl from each of the 20 Parisian arrondissements etc.?
I've only done it with with a Polish girl, English, Indian and Vietnamese. I am similar to you in that I really want to have girlfriends (or simply one night stands) of different cultures and races. If you really have done this then I am very impressed and jealous!

Quick Reply

Latest