The Student Room Group

Do men or women cheat more in relationships?

The common theory is Men cheat more but I think it's women, what does TSR think? Lets have a mature discussion no arguing.

Scroll to see replies

I'd day it's pretty equal to be honest.
Men cheat more (rule of male polygamy)

Women get away with it more often (rule of female manipulation)

Spoiler

Have a good night try to sleep well xx
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Interesting point:

Women, apparently, are more predisposed to extra-marital affairs. They blame it on the man. It's the man's fault.

If a man has an extra-marital affair, it's blamed on the man. It's the man's fault.

Either way, if you have a penis, you're doomed.
Original post by Mimir
Interesting point:

Women, apparently, are more predisposed to extra-marital affairs. They blame it on the man. It's the man's fault.

If a man has an extra-marital affair, it's blamed on the man. It's the man's fault.

Either way, if you have a penis, you're doomed.

dat dere principle of male disposability :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :io :redface: i cri evritim
Reply 5
Original post by Joel21
The common theory is Men cheat more but I think it's women, what does TSR think? Lets have a mature discussion no arguing.

MEN Cheat More
But women cheat Better.
A women soon or later will know he cheating.
Men wont know his women is cheating.
Women can hide it better, but they cheat less than men.
Original post by raq123
MEN Cheat More
But women cheat Better.
A women soon or later will know he cheating.
Men wont know his women is cheating.
Women can hide it better, but they cheat less than men.

we are in agreement that in relationships women are skilled manipulators in control while men are largely muscled prats who think with their Johnson? This is why sociopaths and narcissists are so alluring to women, they too are experts at twisting perceptions of reality to control one's will.

edit: but the caveat is that the feminine imperative means they will only apply such dread game to a man once there is a strong need for hypergamy to a more emotionally/financially stable mate. Protection of potential offspring comes above all else in such a scenario. The maternal instinct usually grows, a woman's love to a child while the erotic attraction to loser hubby slowly withers. This is why women typically only cheat before they have children, whereas men cheat regardless and women then initiative divorce by making the home as toxic an environment for an reship as possible while subtle enough to seem a happy family to the children/. Just ask my mum :awesome:
(edited 9 years ago)
Most of my friends and acquaintances are for some reason female, and I'm always hearing of them cheating on their boyfriends for some stupid reason e.g 'He never spends any money on me' 'He was being all suspicious last week' 'He's a dick anyway' etc. They just can't admit their shameful slootiness and lack of honour. If they were in Afghanistan or the Klingon home planet they would pay.
Original post by 4Skin
Most of my friends and acquaintances are for some reason female, and I'm always hearing of them cheating on their boyfriends for some stupid reason e.g 'He never spends any money on me' 'He was being all suspicious last week' 'He's a dick anyway' etc. They just can't admit their shameful slootiness and lack of honour. If they were in Afghanistan or the Klingon home planet they would pay.

now tbf I don't like patriarchal societies that bash women, just want us all to get along, just a shame that the beta males of the modern West make the woman's hypergamous instinct cringe
I built a straw man can anyone build a tin man? It's 3am some sock puppets need to come out soon

here's an article about how people don't believe a man can be raped

http://www.cracked.com/article_21884_5-awful-realities-being-man-who-was-raped-by-woman.html/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crackedfbfanpage
(edited 9 years ago)
Cheat as in... cheating during a test/exam? Or cheating in a competitive event? Not sure I follow..

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Cheat as in... cheating during a test/exam? Or cheating in a competitive event? Not sure I follow..

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know you're aware you can share
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
i know you're aware you can share

Isn't it a bit past your bedtime? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Isn't it a bit past your bedtime? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

bedtime? bruh I'm 22 and a strong independent black woman who don't need no bedtime
bedtime? bruh I'm 22 and a strong independent black woman who don't need no bedtime

Haha wait hold on a second... You're a woman? I refuse to believe this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha wait hold on a second... You're a woman? I refuse to believe this

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm whatever you want me to be baba :sexface:
I'm whatever you want me to be baba :sexface:

Hahahah okay, can you be a 5'7" female, weighing in at 45 kg, with brown hair and a southern accent who is into Van damme films

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahah okay, can you be a 5'7" female, weighing in at 45 kg, with brown hair and a southern accent who is into Van damme films

Posted from TSR Mobile

sure thang darlin', wut say we scram this here thread and hit the ranch handsome? I'm mighty hungry f'some Hard Target if ye catch mah drift :sexface:

edit: oh you mean London :colondollar:
sure thang darlin', wut say we scram this here thread and hit the ranch handsome? I'm mighty hungry f'some Hard Target if ye catch mah drift :sexface:

edit: oh you mean London :colondollar:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I meant south of England, not in the states hahahahahahahahaahahahahahah omg hard target is a sick film. Is it weird that I read your comment out loud in a Georgian accent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
So we all admit Women cheat more then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending