The Student Room Group

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

I've asked this question multiple times and had different views on it.. well me? I would love to try every pickup line that exists on strangers, be more crazy/weird than I am now, hug a bunch of strangers in public, speak my mind all the time and run around holding a knife (I repeat a knife) with face painted like the joker whilst I impersonate him :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Go up to girls I like and tell them how gorgeous and awesome they are

Go up to my haughty ex-boss and tell them how they're just a tit

Diet and lift

Become like Tyler Durden from Fight Club, disregard corporations acquire aesthetics and make the world burn from the inside
Reply 2
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Go up to girls I like and tell them how gorgeous and awesome they are

Go up to my haughty ex-boss and tell them how they're just a tit

Diet and lift

Become like Tyler Durden from Fight Club, disregard corporations acquire aesthetics and make the world burn from the inside

Brad Pitt.. uh had to scream :tongue:
Sing ceaselessly.

The Joker thing is really creepy. What is wrong with you? :eek:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Sing ceaselessly.

some girls just want to watch the world burn :colone:
Original post by boohoo99113
Brad Pitt.. uh had to scream :tongue:

'ermagehrd brehrd pert!' I thought he was our mum's crush, not this generation's? :tongue:
Reply 6
Sing ceaselessly.

It's something outrageous but hehe it's something different too.. I like the whole joker look and yeah I'm kinda creepy that way :biggrin:
Oh, I'de also like to cart-wheel towards my seat on the bus after picking up the metro. So inappropriate but I'm always so tempted... The prospect of it just tickles me :redface:
Reply 8
Oh, I'de also like to cart-wheel towards my seat on the bus after picking up the metro. So inappropriate but I'm always so tempted... The prospect of it just tickles me :redface:

Sounds like fun, if you ever do try it, just be 'slightly' careful :biggrin:
Try GTA in real life
Heist a bank

Posted from TSR Mobile
My life would change completely; I'm so insecure and paranoid. If nobody would ever judge me I'd probably start by kissing someone I find attractive. Literally anyone.
'ermagehrd brehrd pert!' I thought he was our mum's crush, not this generation's? :tongue:

No it was more of a 'holy****k brehrd perttt' *drools* Eh he will always be like perfection.. just imagine him young :tongue:
Original post by somemightsay888
Try GTA in real life
Heist a bank

Posted from TSR Mobile

GTA yes! :biggrin:
Original post by EllieC130
My life would change completely; I'm so insecure and paranoid. If nobody would ever judge me I'd probably start by kissing someone I find attractive. Literally anyone.

Yeah it would be like a naughty experience kissing strangers :tongue:
I would just initiate conversation much more with people in real life, go to places, wear whatever I want, express all my opinions & make moves on girls that I'm interested in :cool:
Original post by Multitalented me
I would just initiate conversation much more with people in real life, go to places, wear whatever I want, express all my opinions & make moves on girls that I'm interested in :cool:

what would you wear where would you go :tongue:
what would you wear where would you go :tongue:
Nothing, just kidding like my PJ bottoms, they're comfy :tongue:
Nothing, just kidding like my PJ bottoms, they're comfy :tongue:

ahh kk :tongue: I'd dress up in drag, Wonder Woman's corset looks sooo comfy :u:

:smile:
ahh kk :tongue: I'd dress up in drag, Wonder Woman's corset looks sooo comfy :u:
Maybe I'd try something rather extravagant too haha, like engaging in some cosplay :cool: Also apologies (I missed the question earlier) I'd go to the gym, join clubs, to bars & stuff :tongue:

Original post by boohoo99113

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest