The Student Room Group

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

Scroll to see replies

Go to a GN'R concert. Get past security. Suggest to Axl Rose that we do unspeakable things together. Should he agree, I shall close my eyes and pretend he still looks like he did in the 90s. Then, we shall do said unspeakable things, and I will walk away with a grin on my face in the knowledge that whatever happens next, I shagged Axl Rose. :yes:

Well, you asked...
Original post by Kittiara
Go to a GN'R concert. Get past security. Suggest to Axl Rose that we do unspeakable things together. Should he agree, I shall close my eyes and pretend he still looks like he did in the 90s. Then, we shall do said unspeakable things, and I will walk away with a grin on my face in the knowledge that whatever happens next, I shagged Axl Rose. :yes:

Well, you asked...

Haha you go girl! The hair actually suits him :smile:
Original post by boohoo99113
Haha you go girl! The hair actually suits him :smile:

He was so pretty back then. :daydreaming: Unfortunately, everyone ages and time travel has yet to be invented.
He was so pretty back then. :daydreaming: Unfortunately, everyone ages and time travel has yet to be invented.

True, I guess so but with me.. Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio.. I just tend to picture them young and handsome, but when it comes to watching their newly released movies.. it kinda disappointing *sigh* but eh works for me still :cool:
GTA yes! :biggrin:

Would you partake in a bank heist as well?
Original post by somemightsay888
Would you partake in a bank heist as well?

Hmm yeah I guess that would be interesting
True, I guess so but with me.. Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio.. I just tend to picture them young and handsome, but when it comes to watching their newly released movies.. it kinda disappointing *sigh* but eh works for me still :cool:

Leonardo DiCaprio never appealed to me, but I know where you're coming from with Brad Pitt. So yeah, I just do the mental image of the young and handsome version as well. I mean, I don't judge. We all age. Just, well...

Spoiler

*sigh* You got a better deal with Leo and Brad.
Leonardo DiCaprio never appealed to me, but I know where you're coming from with Brad Pitt. So yeah, I just do the mental image of the young and handsome version as well. I mean, I don't judge. We all age. Just, well...

Spoiler

*sigh* You got a better deal with Leo and Brad.

Yeah ageing is natural, completely normal but can be infuriating at times especially when you find out that that person is like 50 in real life. But when you search Axl, all of his young images come up so it's an advantage I guess and you can carry on listening to his old music videos.. tbh he looks pretty decent and good in them :smile:
Hmm

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest