The Student Room Group

Girls do you prefer Beards, Stubble or Clean Shaven?

I am either clean shaven or stubbled. Which do you prefer out of the 3?

I've noticed beards are very in at the moment.

Scroll to see replies

Think this needs a poll tbh...
Reply 2
Hate beards. Stubble or clean shaven all the way.
Reply 3
It depends what suits each guy individually, although I'm not a very big fan of beards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I guess it depends on what suits the person. Even though I might really like stubble or a beard, if clean shaven suits a guy more I'll like clean shaven. In general though stubble (stubble on a hot jawline 😍) > clean shaven. Beards are a hit or miss to me.
I'd say stubble although I don't know if kissing etc with a stubbled guy would be nice because I've never done it,I'm just saying aesthetically
Look at It this way. If you were a girl would you prefer to kiss a smooth skin or kiss something that's rough and discomfortable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
If it's a beard, it's got to be on point, if it's patchy or frizzy then you should just get rid of it. Stubbles feel like sandpaper on skin, but they make up for it in aesthetic factors. So clean shaven is probably best; most guys look decent without facial hair.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee stubble or a nice beard :h:
Stubble or clean shaven. Beards are defintely in right now but not my thing
Not everyone suits a beard but those who do can look great with it.

Generally though I prefer clean-shaven.
Original post by Catholic_
I am either clean shaven or stubbled. Which do you prefer out of the 3?

I've noticed beards are very in at the moment.

I like a groomed beard, or groomed stubble. If it looks messy or "trampy" I'd prefer clean shaven.
There are far too many men with beards around these days who think they look cool when they just look like scruffy lumberjacks/ homeless.
Reply 13
Clean shaven when the jawline is chiseled (*.*) and strong, otherwise a stubble

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a thing for stubbles/a nice beard ^.^
Stubble or clean shaven for me, beards age you too much for me :/
Shia LaBeouf is the ultimate example of the difference a beard can make
Original post by binarythoughts
Shia LaBeouf is the ultimate example of the difference a beard can make

For me, David Tennant is the ultimate example. In Broadchurch he's looks considerably older than he did at the National Television Awards without a beard...
Beards. Stubble gives me a rash on my chin after kissing and clean shaven is boring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Manexopi
Hate beards. Stubble or clean shaven all the way.

YEAH GF!!!

Quick Reply

Latest