Original post by tangledinthemist
ask me anything, i'll try my best to answer

Spoiler

What are you studying. :smile:
Reply 3

Spoiler

Why is there friction between my local pakistani community and somalis?
Would you marry a non-somali :smile:

If so, I'm looking for a potential future spouse and would love to get to know you.
Original post by spurs9393
Do you know any pirates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, one lives in my cellar.:wink:
Original post by Ghost.
What are you studying. :smile:

chemistry, physics, biology, maths, RE, history, English, French, arabic
Original post by EggMayo
Why is there friction between my local pakistani community and somalis?

my best friends are Pakistani, and where I live (Bristol) Somalis get along well with Pakistanis and arabs and vice versa..so, I don't think its common for them to clash, but then again I might be biased. it might just be because of something that happened in your community to cause that?
im guessing your Pakistani?
Reply 8
my best friends are Pakistani, and where I live (Bristol) Somalis get along well with Pakistanis and arabs and vice versa..so, I don't think its common for them to clash, but then again I might be biased. it might just be because of something that happened in your community to cause that?
im guessing your Pakistani?

Best friend is and he often tells me how he dislikes Somalis and that they distance themselves. I personally don't see it, both majority Muslim right? I assume it's a cultural thing or maybe just a local disagreement
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Would you marry a non-somali :smile:

If so, I'm looking for a potential future spouse and would love to get to know you.

to answer your question, I would marry any muslim who is actually practising as long as they are okay with my culture etc. ethnicity isn't a big deal breaker for me.

but sorry to break it to you but this is the STUDENT room, not singlemuslim.com
Original post by TaxPayer92
When do you and your family plan on moving back to your homeland and stop claiming benefits here [ if at all]?

lol, its very worrying that you say that, as if the fact I'm Somali connotes that my family are living off benefits.
fyi, both my parents work, one as a teacher, the other a police officer.
however, I understand where you are coming from and unfortunately Somalis haven't done much to change that stereotype themselves, but I guess Rome wasn't built in a day.
as for going back home, well .....I am home.
to answer your question, I would marry any muslim who is actually practising as long as they are okay with my culture etc. ethnicity isn't a big deal breaker for me.

but sorry to break it to you but this is the STUDENT room, not singlemuslim.com

It's okay. I didn't know about this site, thanks for the link.
Salam I'm Somali female aswell :smile:))))

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

What do you think about turkeys involvement in somalia currently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile
Salam aleykum, what part of Somalia are you from?
Would you ever date a non-Muslim?
Reply 16

Hi I'm a Pakistani, Muslim Female and my father is really strict about me going on trips at school when it involves me staying overnight somewhere for a few days or sometimes a week, which means I miss out on a lot when my friends go as there are lots of trips that are meant to help us with our work for example for history my class are going to Auschwitz to learn some more about what happened to the Jews there and for Spanish we are going to Barcelona to test out our Spanish and learn more about the culture, and for my CV I was offered by my school to do a Duke of Edinburgh but my father won't let me go on any of these as you have to stay overnight for a while and I know money is not the problem as he has the money and I have even offered paying myself but he says no. Now there is an army training thing that lasts for a week and I would love to go. I have accepted I couldn't go on the other trips so I'm making do with doing a lot of catch up work and practising the Spanish language but this is something I don't know if I can get over (I know I may sound like a spoilt brat as others have life a lot worse, but when my father says no I don't throw a tantrum or complain, I try to see his point and explain the positives). Are there any tips from another Muslim girl because I suspect I can't go because I'm a girl. Please help...
Original post by radicalboujie
What do you think about turkeys involvement in somalia currently?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think its great; of course its in the best interest of both countries becuase for us, the country is bieng rebuilt and for them its a business opportunity. but at the end of the day somalia will remain as it is unless we, the somalis start getting our hands dirty and sort out our problems and move on.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TaxPayer92
Would you ever date a non-Muslim?

i don't date.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Salam aleykum, what part of Somalia are you from?

wa alaykum salaam. I'm from muqdishu the capitol. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest