The Student Room Group

Advice on getting over someone

Recently broke up with my boyfriend of 5 months and spend most my time missing him and wanting to make contact with him. What i really need is to get over him. Any advice very welcome, thanks
Reply 1
Original post by charlotte_amberr
Recently broke up with my boyfriend of 5 months and spend most my time missing him and wanting to make contact with him. What i really need is to get over him. Any advice very welcome, thanks

i broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years a couple of months ago, its so hard but with the help of my friends i deleted his number, unfollowed him on twitter, tumblr, facebook etc. it made me feel better but dont delete the memories if you have any photos together or whatever. you'll get through it, as long as you have the support of your friends etc. you'll get there
Original post by charlotte_amberr

It is always a cliche but time does help, been in a similar situation to you not long out of a relationship and the first few weeks especially are hard. Try going out with friends, I found that always helps.
Reply 3
It's really tough, I'm in a similar situation. It doesn't help that I'm still completely in love with her and I know I always will be, it's not a feeling that I can suppress or ignore. I'm hoping time will heal the pain and make things better, I'm so lonely but I'll have to keep going and moving forward. It took me years to get over the first girl that I loved, and I still think about her now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending