The Student Room Group

What could this mean

If a female friend always mentions that she is single and no one is ever interested in her in a jokey way, is she hinting?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
If a female friend always mentions that she is single and no one is ever interested in her in a jokey way, is she hinting?

Same happened to me, in this case, she was.
Yes, although she may not be hinting to you if she says it to everyone. If you find she says it in conversation with you a fair amount; you might be on to something. But if it's just a self deprecating personality then even if she is hinting, don't go there - girls with that kinda personality are usually a lot of maintenance.
Reply 3
Possibly, do you fancy her? if so go for it or if you don't just say you are going on a date with someone else...
Reply 4
Yes. I do fancy her. I don't know if she does this with everyone. She does have guys have interested in her, so I know she is only joking. I would like to avoid making a fool out of myself if I see this as a hint when it is not
Reply 5
She's probably hinting :sexface: so if you like her then tell her because if she feels the need to hint it means she hasnt got the confidence to tell you blah blah blahhh
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I am a little concerned I could be friendzoned

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending