The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Looking for 2 more tenants !!!

Have two free clean rooms waiting for fresh tenants.One room is for 250f a monthly rent and a smaller one is for 200f.Deposit depends on what room will you choose.The house is strategically well placed.Uni is 15 min of walk( depends on length of your legs)cooperative,barber,post office is 3 mins of walk,tesco 7 min,asda 10 min.The house has 2 toilets 1 bathroom,living room,nice big kitchen and a back yard with a shed.For more details write pm :smile:))
Original post by Rosomaha
Have two free clean rooms waiting for fresh tenants.One room is for 250f a monthly rent and a smaller one is for 200f.Deposit depends on what room will you choose.The house is strategically well placed.Uni is 15 min of walk( depends on length of your legs)cooperative,barber,post office is 3 mins of walk,tesco 7 min,asda 10 min.The house has 2 toilets 1 bathroom,living room,nice big kitchen and a back yard with a shed.For more details write pm :smile:))

Hi I'm interested. Would it be possible to see photos?

Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MissLalaxx
Hi I'm interested. Would it be possible to see photos?

Hi.ill send u photos about 7 pm,Okey? :smile:
Hi.ill send u photos about 7 pm,Okey? :smile:

Okay that's fine. Thanks.

Hi, if you are still looking for people, I am interested. I'd like to see some photographs. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending