The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Zoo Biology

Anybody starting zoo Biology at Nottingham Trent in 2015?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
I'm HOPING to study Zoo Biology in 2015 :smile: I got an offer yesterday, and need a Distinction, though I'm thinking I won't get it ahaha :frown:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
What are you currently studying? What uni do you want to go to? Id like to meet people before i start so im not as nervous lol! Hope you get the grades you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tgregory099
What are you currently studying? What uni do you want to go to? Id like to meet people before i start so im not as nervous lol! Hope you get the grades you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm currently studying Animal Management. I would love to go to NTU, but I also applied for Salford, Wolverhampton and Kent. how about you?
Reply 4
I studied animal management at NTU but i already got my grades and an unconditional offer for zoo bio! NTU is amazing i would definately recommend it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I studied animal management at NTU but i already got my grades and an unconditional offer for zoo bio! NTU is amazing i would definately recommend it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in my final year of College, I really want to get onto Zoo Biology, but I also applied for Animal Science (foundation course) and worried I can't get a Distinction for Zoo Bio. I'm also stuck whether to firm Salford or to firm NTU :frown:
Reply 6
Would you be living at NTU? The accomodation is good and they have loads on campus! I believe you need DMM for NTU so you only need D in some modules! I thought i would get MMM but in the end i got DDM so i was suprised lol xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you be living at NTU? The accomodation is good and they have loads on campus! I believe you need DMM for NTU so you only need D in some modules! I thought i would get MMM but in the end i got DDM so i was suprised lol xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only need a Distinction, I don't do BTEC, so I don't get DMM. I think I'll get a Merit, I don't to have high hopes ahha
Anybody starting zoo Biology at Nottingham Trent in 2015?

Providing I meet my grades I'm hoping to study zoo biology there. My college tutors pretty confident I've met the conditions already :smile:

I'd started to think I was the only person applying for this course because I haven't found anyone else till now!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
I hope you get in! What do you study? Haha your not the only one applying lol im really nervous though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zoo Biology is the same as Zoology, am I right? Is the course just learning about animals?
I hope you get in! What do you study? Haha your not the only one applying lol im really nervous though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! As long as I stay on track with my assignments over the next few months I should be fine.

I'm study level 3 animal management at the minute. I finish in June. What about you?

Ha I'm glad to hear it! It's a relief to find someone else. I'm nervous too, but excited at the same time.
Original post by Raymat
Zoo Biology is the same as Zoology, am I right? Is the course just learning about animals?

Yeah it's exactly same course code as zoology just different name for some reason.
Reply 13
Thats what i studied but i finished last year i took a gap year, i have my place at ntu already :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys :smile: I have also got a conditional offer to study zoo biology at NTU, is anybody going to the open day on this coming Wednesday?? :smile:
Reply 15
I didn't know there was one! Lol
Oh haha!
Reply 17
I already know the campus anyway but I might try and go!!
I haven't even visited yet so really looking forward to it :smile: do you live locally?
Reply 19
Yeah! It's a really nice place! Everyone's friendly and they have loads of facilities!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending