The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Looking for accommodation 15/16

Hello all! I am a 2nd year student in the University of Dundee and I'm looking for accommodation from August 2015 - June 2016.

Was posting here to see if anyone had a vacancy or was looking for an extra person for a flat. Please recommend me any other private halls or flats or letting agencies you trust!

Thanks so much in advance!

Regards,
Chun
Our flat need a fourth member to replace a uni leaver. Ad is on gumtree :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Hey Chunyangooi,

Have you considered Parker House at all?

*just realised you posted in January!
Hi, I currently have 2 bedrooms to fill in a 5 bed house!

Contract starts 1st July, a 51 week lease at £4080 (£320 per month).

25 Seymour Street, DD2 1HD

House has 3 showers, 4 toilets, 5 bedrooms with double beds, a kitchen and living room (with dishwasher and gas stove), garage and driveway, washing machine/tumble dryer and a large garden.

A 10 minute walk from Dundee University, 15 minutes from Abertay.

If you have any questions or want to see some images don’t hesitate to contact me! Enquiries can go straight to WestOne Properties.www.westoneproperties.co.uk
I have a room available in a flat of 6.
https://www.flatmaterooms.co.uk/room-to-let/dundee-brown-street2

QUOTE=Bethan996;55975219]Hi, I currently have 2 bedrooms to fill in a 5 bed house!

Contract starts 1st July, a 51 week lease at £4080 (£320 per month).

25 Seymour Street, DD2 1HD

House has 3 showers, 4 toilets, 5 bedrooms with double beds, a kitchen and living room (with dishwasher and gas stove), garage and driveway, washing machine/tumble dryer and a large garden.

A 10 minute walk from Dundee University, 15 minutes from Abertay.

If you have any questions or want to see some images don’t hesitate to contact me! Enquiries can go straight to WestOne Properties.www.westoneproperties.co.uk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending