The Student Room Group

Wrong GCSE in UCAS Application?

Last minute, my teacher phoned me to change a date on my UCAS application and he sent it seconds after. After receiving the majority of my offers (4) I reviewed my UCAS application and realised I put 'A' in maths GCSE when I really got a B. What do I do? and could this affect my application? Apart from this the rest of my results are fine. I'm freaking out :frown:. The GCSE requirements for all my Unis is a B or above in Maths? Do I email the university admissions for each uni? Thank you! x
Original post by Bambooza
Last minute, my teacher phoned me to change a date on my UCAS application and he sent it seconds after. After receiving the majority of my offers (4) I reviewed my UCAS application and realised I put 'A' in maths GCSE when I really got a B. What do I do? and could this affect my application? Apart from this the rest of my results are fine. I'm freaking out :frown:. The GCSE requirements for all my Unis is a B or above in Maths? Do I email the university admissions for each uni? Thank you! x

Email [email protected]

When they confirm the correction email the admissions dept for each of your unis explaining the mistake. (Or even better get your teacher to email)

It shouldn't present any major problems (although there is a small risk - but that risk is greater if you don't inform your unis yourself and get caught out lying).
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Email [email protected]

When they confirm the correction email the admissions dept for each of your unis explaining the mistake. (Or even better get your teacher to email)

It shouldn't present any major problems (although there is a small risk - but that risk is greater if you don't inform your unis yourself and get caught out lying).

Thank you so much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending