The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, but it doesn't seem to me like a huge issue, not liked you poisoned someone? You'll have to wait and see, I guess a criminal record is still a criminal record unfortunately
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
Yes, but it doesn't seem to me like a huge issue, not liked you poisoned someone? You'll have to wait and see, I guess a criminal record is still a criminal record unfortunately

How do you know I could get kicked out? Are you sure?
No i'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure it will affect applying for jobs
Reply 4
bump
Reply 5
anyone please???
As long as you declare it, it shouldn't be problematic, you have only tried to skip paying a train fare. I expect you would have problems if you ever tried to hide it as a conviction would show up on your pre-screening record.
Reply 8
Original post by Izzyeviel
As long as you declare it, it shouldn't be problematic, you have only tried to skip paying a train fare. I expect you would have problems if you ever tried to hide it as a conviction would show up on your pre-screening record.

Are you sure?
Reply 9
bump, I'm really anxious and worried :frown:

I would literally pay ANYTHING just to not get a criminal record
Original post by sunshine97
If I get a criminal record for fare evasion (used someone elses freedom pass) will this get me kicked out of pharmacy school or affect my future employment as a pharmacist?

chill your tits out, if they took your detail they will usually send a 20 pound fine or double the fare, which ever is the greatest. They don't really send people to court or give them a criminal record. Its very rear that anyone gets taken to court. Did you get a criminal record?
Did they take down your details? and what did they say they would do with it?
Original post by hench man
chill your tits out, if they took your detail they will usually send a 20 pound fine or double the fare, which ever is the greatest. They don't really send people to court or give them a criminal record. Its very rear that anyone gets taken to court. Did you get a criminal record?
Did they take down your details? and what did they say they would do with it?

yeah they took my details down, so when would it be taken to court? would they only take it to court if it was done on more than occasion?
yeah they took my details down, so when would it be taken to court? would they only take it to court if it was done on more than occasion?

Well no it shouldn't really go to court, they should only send you a fine. Did they say whats going to happen next. If you refuse to pay the fine, then you're take to court.

If they took your details you will just get a fine in the post soon lol thats all.

I would literally pay ANYTHING just to not get a criminal record

Would you pay a train fare?

Because there's an obvious way to avoid this situation.
Original post by davidtyoember
they'll probably send you a letter asking you to pay a fine within a certain time frame. If you pay that will be the end of it.

Original post by whydoidothis?
If they took your details you will just get a fine in the post soon lol thats all.

Original post by hench man
Well no it shouldn't really go to court, they should only send you a fine. Did they say whats going to happen next. If you refuse to pay the fine, then you're take to court.

But what if I used it on more than one occasion (I didn't tell them this but I'm sure they have their ways of finding out, right?)? And when asked about it I said I used it by accident :frown: I know I'm an idiot, should've just come clean.

I regret it soo much, and would do ANYTHING to turn back time and never make this mistake :frown: :frown:
But what if I used it on more than one occasion (I didn't tell them this but I'm sure they have their ways of finding out, right?)? And when asked about it I said I used it by accident :frown: I know I'm an idiot, should've just come clean.

I regret it soo much, and would do ANYTHING to turn back time and never make this mistake :frown: :frown:

If they ask about it just come clean best thing to do.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Would you pay a train fare?

Because there's an obvious way to avoid this situation.

Yes, obviously. I have learned my lesson and I will never ever do this again. :frown: I realised how important my career is to me and would never let anything come close to jeopardizing this again.
Original post by davidtyoember
whose pass was it?

younger sisters
bump, please someone??????

Latest

Trending

Trending