The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Was religious. Read the Quran. Then read the Bible again. Then realised that the **** I had read in the Quran was in my precious Bible too,
Original post by Gott
Do you believe in fairies?

No. That's why they all died.
Original post by iAmanze
Can it not be argued that atheists are religious.? It being, the religion of nothing after death/ No God.

Calling athiesm a religion is like calling not smoking a habit. Athiesm is not an attempt to explain the unknown or to provide morals and values it is simply a lack of belief in a deity and most atheists also lack beleif in anything supernatural such as ghosts or spirits or unicorns etc :smile: I still love unicorns though.
Original post by iAmanze
Can it not be argued that atheists are religious.? It being, the religion of nothing after death/ No God.

Perhaps, it would had been more rational to look up the definition of what you're planning to comment on, beforehand.
No, I understand why many religious people delude themselves into thinking there is someone up there watching over them, that there is such thing as heaven and that they will be reincarnated it. It's for comfort, for security.

I'd like to visit a church, just to get that feeling I can only imagine feeling when in a place so sacred to so many people. I think I'd like to start regularly going to church when I grow up, maybe when I start university, but I will never believe in a god. Is this weird?
No I hate anything that makes people think they can go to church or do something religious related and sit waiting to become millionaires without working for it. Religion is ****. The person who created the bible is ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Retired_Messiah
You can't just make this yes or no, what about the agnostics?

seeing as no human knowledge is 100%, agnostic is the default for everybody technically speaking. you can be an agnostic anything, though. for example, I'm an agnostic atheist.
In my honest opinion there is no God and anyone who says otherwise is a heretic. In the old days we were the heretics but not it's them :P
Original post by Secretnerd123
alhamdulillah habiby

What does this mean?
Original post by davidguettafan
What does this mean?

praise be to god (alhamdulillah) my love (habiby)
I swear habibi means friend?

Latest