The Student Room Group

Speech and Language Therapy at UEA 2015

I have been offered a place at UEA for speech and language therapy which is for 3 years, but also a place at City for 4 years. Does anyone know whether the 3 year course is much more intense or what the advantages and disadvantages of it are? Thanks :smile:
You might want to post a message in Speech and Language Therapy 2015, as there are people in there who have applied to City and UEA.
Original post by 0rangesandLemons
I have been offered a place at UEA for speech and language therapy which is for 3 years, but also a place at City for 4 years. Does anyone know whether the 3 year course is much more intense or what the advantages and disadvantages of it are? Thanks :smile:

Here is the link to the Speech therapy forum

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2751899&page=82&p=53383963#post53383963

Sometimes some degrees can mean you qualify with the ability to work with dysphagia. Other degrees mean you have to train afterwards for this. All universities are different so I can't help with the 2 you have mentioned. But someone else on the link I've gave you should be able to :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest