The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crhiannw
Yeah I'll have a look - which area are you applying for?

Commercial in London :smile:
How hard was the numeracy online test? My maths... Is poor 😂
Original post by Hannahprice_1
How hard was the numeracy online test? My maths... Is poor ������

Well, I hadn't done maths since GCSE where I got a B. The numeracy test itself wouldn't be too bad if you had as much time as you like but with the timer ticking away I found some bits fairly hard and ended up rushing/guessing the last four questions. :frown:
I better start practicing. Yeah I haven't done it since GCSE either, wish there was no timer! I'm sure you've done fine :smile:
Hi,

Does anyone know if the maths test gets sent to you after sending your application or if it will be done when all applications shut next week?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Can anyone tell me how difficult the numerical assessment is? I'm plucking up the courage to start it :frown:
Reply 26
If I havent been e-mailed the online assessments yet should I take to mean I haven't got it??
Reply 27
The email you received was it regarding the invitation for the regional assessment center?
Reply 28
Original post by Piledriver
I sent my application then too, got the email on Thursday - Maybe check your junk mail? :confused:

Was the email you received regarding the regional assessment center?
Original post by Ozzy22
Was the email you received regarding the regional assessment center?

Haven't received that email, have you? They sent them out at the end of march last year so I'd expect they'll send them out in the coming few days..
Reply 30
Anyone received an invitation to the assessment centre yet?
Reply 31
I haven't received an invite, was told via email that my assessments had been received last week and that assessment closing was yesterday and I would find out the outcome before the end of March but so far haven't had anything come through
Reply 32
They have extended the date to April 10th so maybe wont send emails until after that?
Does anyone know if all applicants do the tests? I have only submitted my application in the last few days and wasn't sure how log I should expect to hear back regarding tests.
Reply 34
Hi
I got the assessments the same day, check your junk mail in case
Reply 35
Wagwarn mandems,

I completed my test about a week ago and aint heard anything. I reckon they'll get back to us at the end of April. LONG TINGG
Reply 36
Has anybody heard anything yet?
I just received an invitation to the assessment centre in London. Ahh now I'm scared. Anybody else heard anything?
I've received mine too, worried! Do you reckon they will get us to do the Reasoning tests again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure. They've written that it's a written excersice, not a test so I don't know. Or is that the same thing? I wonder how many people will be there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending