The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I've got mine as well, but I'm based up north
Where are the apprenticeships based? Is the London one based at the address on their website or is that just the head quarters?
Reply 42
So, successful applicants are getting their invites to the assessment centre at different times?
Original post by Sa-95
So, successful applicants are getting their invites to the assessment centre at different times?

Yeah, I think it's dependant upon what date you applied, as I have mine tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Okay, I was just wondering because the deadline was April 10th 2015...I was guessing they would get back to you before the end of this month. Is there only one assessment centre?
I got in my application really late; only sent it off on the 9th as I didn't even know the Civil Service Apprenticeship scheme was a thing until last week! I applied for the Operational Delivery scheme. I'm based up in Yorkshire, and have applied for Leeds/Scarborough/Sheffield. How does it work: is the assessment centre where the interview is held? Anyone got any idea on what you do there? I heard something about maths tests, but that might only be for the Level 5 scheme?
Reply 46
Original post by QuietlyConfident
I got in my application really late; only sent it off on the 9th as I didn't even know the Civil Service Apprenticeship scheme was a thing until last week! I applied for the Operational Delivery scheme. I'm based up in Yorkshire, and have applied for Leeds/Scarborough/Sheffield. How does it work: is the assessment centre where the interview is held? Anyone got any idea on what you do there? I heard something about maths tests, but that might only be for the Level 5 scheme?

Well I did the same I did my final test of three on the 9th April and submitted it. But I have applied for the CSFTA not the operational delivery one. There is going to be an interview, written exercise and group exercise at the assessment centre. This may be different for th operational delivery apprenticeship. I was just wondering if there is more than one assessment centre?
Reply 47
I think there is only one for up north as I applied for business admin in leeds and Sheffield, and my interview is at half 12 at quarry house in leeds today I know they are interviewing tomorrow there as well
Reply 48
Original post by Shivvy1
I think there is only one for up north as I applied for business admin in leeds and Sheffield, and my interview is at half 12 at quarry house in leeds today I know they are interviewing tomorrow there as well

I'm for up north aswell, I can't remember applying for specific areas, I was just given the option to apply for a region which was Wolverhampton. They're probably interviewing in batches I guess.
Original post by Sa-95
Well I did the same I did my final test of three on the 9th April and submitted it. But I have applied for the CSFTA not the operational delivery one. There is going to be an interview, written exercise and group exercise at the assessment centre. This may be different for th operational delivery apprenticeship. I was just wondering if there is more than one assessment centre?

Final test? I never had to do any tests.. just fill out an online general application form with employment history/education/why I want to work for the Civil Service. Maybe it's different for OpDelivery stuff!
Reply 50
Final test? I never had to do any tests.. just fill out an online general application form with employment history/education/why I want to work for the Civil Service. Maybe it's different for OpDelivery stuff!

Yes I think it is different
Original post by Sa-95
Yes I think it is different

Whew! Was worrying that I'd missed out chunks of the form..
Reply 52
Whew! Was worrying that I'd missed out chunks of the form..

No don't worry, we were just sent online tests to complete after we has sent the application forms off :smile:
Reply 53
Has anyone who has applied for the Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship and completed the tests not yet received a reply?
Original post by Sa-95
Has anyone who has applied for the Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship and completed the tests not yet received a reply?

Iv still not heard anything and I did mine middle of March 😕
What were the questions regarding on the verbal reasoning and the numerical one?
Original post by PrincessDan
What were the questions regarding on the verbal reasoning and the numerical one?

They were pretty simple. On the numerical reasoning it was really just figuring out percentages from graphs and the verbal reasoning was just a comprehension from a couple articles.

For anyone who went to an assessment day today, how was it and what was involved?
Original post by Sa-95

I too have completed mine at the beginning of march but haven't heard from them anything as yet. I have heard from a source that they have received about 8000 applications this year! Eventually they will get back to everyone but it can take a little while. My first preference is Finance fast track. If successful, I am looking forward to work in London as I am based in London. Does anyone know where the finance apprentices would be based at London?
Anyone applied for finance in the North East?
Anyone applied for commercial in the Midlands? I have my assessment day on Friday (afternoon) I'm so nervous! Good luck to everyone who has applied!!! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply