The Student Room Group

Isn't she just perfect?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnharM
Sadly this is true for the majority, but I find black women very hot

Haha good! I'm a black girl but honestly I find black women way prettier and I'm not just saying that.

I'm not obsessed with the whole blonde hair, blue eyed look which some people go crazy over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TorpidPhil
I'm pretty sure that's because you live in a white society. I doubt African's generally find white women more attractive than black women.

Are you white?
I'm guessing, but there is a lot of bleaching in african countries. I don't think black men prefer white girls but they do love lighter skin on black girls e.g beyonce

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by xoflower
Haha good! I'm a black girl but honestly I find black women way prettier and I'm not just saying that.

I'm not obsessed with the whole blonde hair, blue eyed look which some people go crazy over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's attractive people in all races...but I just find that because other Asians don't like black girls, it feels even better to be attracted to black girls loool. I asked my best mate about black girls, and he goes he'll never go there
Original post by AnharM
There's attractive people in all races...but I just find that because other Asians don't like black girls, it feels even better to be attracted to black girls loool. I asked my best mate about black girls, and he goes he'll never go there

Lol why does he not like black girls?

And yeah all races can be attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you white?
I'm guessing, but there is a lot of bleaching in african countries. I don't think black men prefer white girls but they do love lighter skin on black girls e.g beyonce

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am. Yeah, it's funny though because in western countries white girls all try to make themselves darker with fake-tans and so on. They rarely embrace their whiteness.

I don't really find myself having much of a racial preference when it comes to women tbh. If anything I prefer middle eastern/south Asian women. Which is a preference that is rarely beneficial courtesy of my being an atheist.

I don't find black women any less attractive than white women though, but no more either.
Reply 45
Haram.
I am. Yeah, it's funny though because in western countries white girls all try to make themselves darker with fake-tans and so on. They rarely embrace their whiteness.

I don't really find myself having much of a racial preference when it comes to women tbh. If anything I prefer middle eastern/south Asian women. Which is a preference that is rarely beneficial courtesy of my being an atheist.

I don't find black women any less attractive than white women though, but no more either.

I know! And then they will use lip plumping stuff as big lips are in fashion but only on non-black people lol. Black people used to get mocked for our naturally big lips.

Actually I've seen white guys with South Asian women, not Middle eastern thought. But yeah it's not common, I see white guys with East Asian women normally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Lol why does he not like black girls?

And yeah all races can be attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, apparently, because he's been brought up near Hackney, he's always hanged around with these black hood girls that aren't so attractive. But that doesn't mean he should completely rule out all black girls.

EDIT: Not ''hanged around'', but he has seen black girls every day around his area, and they weren't attractive
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnharM
Well, apparently, because he's been brought up near Hackney, he's always hanged around with these black hood girls that aren't so attractive. But that doesn't mean he should completely rule out all black girls.

EDIT: Not ''hanged around'', but he has seen black girls every day around his area, and they weren't attractive

Oh okay, I know what you mean. I used to live in south London and I have to admit a lot of the black girls don't take care of themselves and some think it's cool to be rude or whatever.

But still it's ignorant not to like black girls for that reason. Those kind of black girls are a minority

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Oh okay, I know what you mean. I used to live in south London and I have to admit a lot of the black girls don't take care of themselves and some think it's cool to be rude or whatever.

But still it's ignorant not to like black girls for that reason. Those kind of black girls are a minority

Posted from TSR Mobile

He has a problem with dark skin girls, and I think most people do. I think the majority of dark skin girls don't take care of themselves. Look at Gabrielle for example, in my eyes she's dark skin, but she's super beautiful because her skin is glowing. Most of the black girls he probably sees have dry skin and they don't regularly moisturise.
Original post by AnharM
He has a problem with dark skin girls, and I think most people do. I think the majority of dark skin girls don't take care of themselves. Look at Gabrielle for example, in my eyes she's dark skin, but she's super beautiful because her skin is glowing. Most of the black girls he probably sees have dry skin and they don't regularly moisturise.

Looool
I think it has to do with class. Middle class black women will look better than lower class black women. They have more time to take care of their skin. Lower class black women will have other stuff on their mind, like those girls in Hackney.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I can look half as food as Gabrielle Union by the time I'm her age I'll be happy:redface:
Being underweight is worse for your health than being obese, nevermind overweight. I don't want to come across as judgmental but... I felt compelled to say something because you guys were praising her body as fantastic but I think it looks... bad to say the least.

Sounds so bad saying that though, but my instinct was to feel sick upon seeing it. It's like a gored corpse.

I have no idea if that was a typical reaction for males or if I'm strange. If you think about it though there's very good reason to have that reaction to someone looking like that given that it is worse for one's health than being obese...

She very clearly doesn't know how to work-out. I bet her bones are screwed by her lack of muscle too.

I'm going to stop now before I come across as a dick.

As horrible as you sound, you're telling the truth. Being underweight has many risk factors especially in women as they're at a greater risk of osteoporosis. This is because of the less dense bone mass present in underweight women causing weak and brittle bones.

And in response to your previous question, a lot of women do aspire to look like that but it is out of insecurity because celebrities and models tend to look like that. It gives an unrealistic expectation of what women should look like.
Reply 53
Looool
I think it has to do with class. Middle class black women will look better than lower class black women. They have more time to take care of their skin. Lower class black women will have other stuff on their mind, like those girls in Hackney.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, but there was this black dark skin girl in my secondary school, and her skin was very smooth-looking, and she's from Hackney. There's a line, some of these black girls really don't give a **** about their skin. In fact, there's this black girl in my student house, and her skin looks really dry, and she really doesn't give a **** how she looks, even when she goes out. She's a uni student, so she has the money to buy products, she just doesn't bother...
Are you white?

Posted from TSR Mobile

African women don't bleach their skin due to the men, it is due to western pressure in general. I bet you most African men prefer dark skinned women, and in some places it is even preferred.

Black men in the west obviously would prefer lighter skinned women and unsurprisingly because they're constantly surrounded by white women. It's all to do with the environment and what you're exposed to.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
As horrible as you sound, you're telling the truth. Being underweight has many risk factors especially in women as they're at a greater risk of osteoporosis. This is because of the less dense bone mass present in underweight women causing weak and brittle bones.

And in response to your previous question, a lot of women do aspire to look like that but it is out of insecurity because celebrities and models tend to look like that. It gives an unrealistic expectation of what women should look like.

There are some healthy underweight women. I'm a few pounds from underweight but I have muscle and eat healthy. My face is not thin as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by Dinaa
Haram.

Your face is haraam. :wink:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
African women don't bleach their skin due to the men, it is due to western pressure in general. I bet you most African men prefer dark skinned women, and in some places it is even preferred.

Black men in the west obviously would prefer lighter skinned women and unsurprisingly because they're constantly surrounded by white women. It's all to do with the environment and what you're exposed to.

Have you ever been to Africa? I have been there multiple times. A lot of men like lighter skinned woman. It's the harsh truth... A lot of west african women bleach. Most of the men may marry dark women but a lot prefer light and it's obvious if u go there

They bleach as they believe the men will see it attractive, why would a woman in nigeria give a damn about what the western world thinks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
True, but there was this black dark skin girl in my secondary school, and her skin was very smooth-looking, and she's from Hackney. There's a line, some of these black girls really don't give a **** about their skin. In fact, there's this black girl in my student house, and her skin looks really dry, and she really doesn't give a **** how she looks, even when she goes out. She's a uni student, so she has the money to buy products, she just doesn't bother...

Maybe it's because people say dark girls are ugly, which makes them not care about how they look

Would the uni girl be pretty if she took care of herself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Borgia
Are you implying that white women are generally more attractive than black women?

Where on earth did you get that from?

Quick Reply

Latest