The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton University

Hi everyone!
Kind of new to this haha.

Basically I may be going to Wolverhampton university and will be studying childrens nursing if I do so. Can anyone please tell me what they think of the university and what the Walsall campus is like? I have been there before however when I went it seemed very empty as there didn't seem to be many students there at all. What's the uni social life like? Also if you're going to be living in halls at wolverhampton can you please let me know as I don't know anyone going to wolverhampton so I'm desperate to make friends ASAP!

feel free to reply to answer all my questions, many thanks everyone.
Ellie Jones x
hey, I have a friend who's going to wolverhampton to do pharmacy, would you like his number? (he's not on TSR)
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hukdealz
hey, I have a friend who's going to wolverhampton to do pharmacy, would you like his number? (he's not on TSR)

Thank you!

is he going to be based in the Walsall campus? If so get him to add me on Facebook please Ellie Jones (from Worcester)
Im going Wolverhampton! facebook me Karolina Smulska went to Twickenham Academy Sixth from
Hiya I have a place for child nursing at wolverhampton in Jan, when is yours? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I have a place for children's nursing at the Walsall campus for September 2015 and wondering if anybody else had?

beth x
Reply 6
Hey guys, I'd like to make friends toooo, haha.
Just let me know if you're interested through inbox, although I'll be going to the City Campus.
I got a place at Wolvs Walsall campus for the 2015 Jan intake, anyone else? (children's nursing)
Original post by beckgibbons
Hiya I have a place for child nursing at wolverhampton in Jan, when is yours? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi i had an interview at wolverhampton for children nursing today. How soon did you hear back from them?
Original post by Bthnywlsn
I have a place for children's nursing at the Walsall campus for September 2015 and wondering if anybody else had?

beth x

Hi I'm waiting to hear back from wolverhampton university for child nursing. How long did it take for them to get back to you after the interview?x

Quick Reply

Latest