The Student Room Group

CAO/A level applicant-Didn't put in my candidate number???!!

I've applied to Irish unis through CAO and the deadline is over! I didn't put in my candidate number for A levels in the GCE/GCSE examinations section????? Idk what to do looks like theres no way I ca fix that-the deadline was a few hours ago
Reply 1
Original post by m-orrison
I've applied to Irish unis through CAO and the deadline is over! I didn't put in my candidate number for A levels in the GCE/GCSE examinations section????? Idk what to do looks like theres no way I ca fix that-the deadline was a few hours ago

Wow! It's possible they may have came across situations like this before and would be experienced in dealing with stuff like this, so hopefully it'll be fine. Please contact the individual unis as soon as possible and explain them your situation and your candidate number! Tell your school/teachers too if possible, since they may be able to help.

Best of luck :smile:
Original post by m-orrison

Email the CAO office with your details and ask them to amend them. Although the universities may receive your name etc in order to send out flyers etc all the collection and assessment of your A level results will be handled by the CAO.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending