The Student Room Group

help exams are coming up sooon!!!

hey guys

i am really scared about my exams and have been stressing about it lately i am aiming for As but with 3 months left until my final AS exams i have my doubt on whether i can achieve this or not

i just need some revision tips and what do i need to do to get As in all my subjects
how hard do i have to work?

i take psychology
sociology
and government and politics

is it possible to achieve As in just 3 months?

please advice me

thanks in advance
Reply 1
anyone?????
Yeah it is, well, it depends on how much you have to revise. Take it like this, revise at least 3 hours EVERYDAY from NOW or from whenever, but ASAP. Make sure you revise according to the specifications and that your answers are full marks. Memorize any model answer essays if you can for those areas of the subjects where they ask essay styled questions? This will ensure you bank the top marks! But yeah, I'm in the same boat as you too, and I only started revising from YESTERDAY as it hit me how soon exams will approach if I don't take any action. You should take action now too! Stop worrying about it and do something about it. It is possible to achieve 3 As if you work soooo hard. It will be painful, but, "no pain, no gain"...
Reply 3
Revise revise revise. Also work on examination technique; I've always found that to be the most important.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Take the advice from people above. Also, ask teachers to mark exam papers for you from past exams, they're there to help you and most likely will if you're showing dedication. Look up examiner reviews of past papers to see where people went wrong/how they want you to answer so you will know what to include when the time comes.

Also, look after yourself. Sleep well, drink water, and have time for yourself and relaxing. Over stressing and non-stop working will drain you. Mental and physical well-being are necessary.

You'll get there, I promise. Good luck. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest