The Student Room Group

Kingston University Nursing offers 2015

Anyone received any offers for nursing at Kingston University for 2015?
Reply 1
i gave my interview on 9th of january.They said they will take around 2 weeks to come up with decision but 3 weeks already passed..no news yet. absolutely panicking
Reply 2
Original post by saru1
i gave my interview on 9th of january.They said they will take around 2 weeks to come up with decision but 3 weeks already passed..no news yet. absolutely panicking

Oh, I had my interview on 14th January and I got told the exact same so I heard back from them on the 28th :smile: Have you checked your UCAS? or perhaps ring up their admissions and ask them :smile:
Reply 3
nothing yet from ucas as well regarding Kingston interview. i might give couple of days before calling their admission team.Anyone still waiting the result from jan 9th interview? or have heard back from them 9th jan ppl.?:confused:
Reply 4
I have my interview coming up 😩 I can you please tell me what sort of stuff should expect?
Reply 5
Hi all,
I'm a current Kingston Nursing student and joint president of the nursing society, ask me anything!

I'm also setting up a facebook group for the 2015 intake of nurses, i'll be uploading all course details when available and me and a few other second year students will be able to answer question you may have about the course and anything else.

All the best with you're interviews! You'll be enrolling on quite a rewarding course and a fantastic career :biggrin:
kind regards,
Gully
Reply 6
Original post by Sammiieex
I have my interview coming up ������ I can you please tell me what sort of stuff should expect?

http://www.healthcare.ac.uk/interviews/nursing/documents/nursing-bsc-about-multiple-mini-interviews.pdf

this should help, also just be relaxed and take you're time to think what you're going to say, gd lk
Im doing adult nursing this coming september and i cant wait 😺
Reply 8
HeyI just wanted to know is there free bus from surbiton train station to Kingston hill campus and what is the bus number I tried to look at bus timetable but it's too complicated. My first stage of enrolment starts at 14th September so will the uni bus be avalaible at that day if no then is there alternative local bus from surbiton station to Kingston hill campus?also does oyaster card work??
Reply 9
this is the kingston uni 2015 nursing facebook page (join for more info and meet your - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1564544980453340/?fref=ts

hazel where are you travelling from? you can get the ku2 to penryn road campus then get off and take the ku1 to kingston hill. I highly recommend that if you're travelling to surbiton that instead you travel to norbiton station and walk to the ku1 bus stop (5min walk) check google maps.

also if you have your osis login details you can download the kingston uni app that gives you the bus timetable service and map.

regards,
g
2nd year adult student
Hi there thank you for replying I am travelling from Farnborough oh so there is no direct bus from surbiton station to Kingston hill campus also does oyaster card work in local bus?
When my friend went to her interview she went on bus number 85 which I think is looking cal bus
The K3 goes directly from Surbiton (stops are outside Sainsbury's or from the station) to Kingston Hill campus and yes you use your oyster card.
Original post by lilibet01
The K3 goes directly from Surbiton (stops are outside Sainsbury's or from the station) to Kingston Hill campus and yes you use your oyster card.

Thank you very much 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Reply 13
Original post by Beni24
Anyone received any offers for nursing at Kingston University for 2015?

Hi Beni24, I have my interview this week and Iam absolutely petrified it's my first one and Kingston is my first choice. Iam shocking at maths be been practicing none stop but 30 questions in 30 minutes seems a bit harsh compared to the other unis. Any help/ guidance would be amazing!
i am new to Kingston University and interested in your feedback so i can work with all to ensure the process is as stress free as possible. Happy to receive your comments. Good Luck. Hope you got what you hoped for. :smile:
Original post by Hazel123
Hi there thank you for replying I am travelling from Farnborough oh so there is no direct bus from surbiton station to Kingston hill campus also does oyaster card work in local bus?
When my friend went to her interview she went on bus number 85 which I think is looking cal bus

However k3 is not 24 hour like 85, so comes usually every 15-20 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending