The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hi there with english i dont really think that there is a way to revise, like i dont think i could revise for english as i didnt actually know what to do. but i guess learning the techniques like adjectives etc really make a difference. i remember that in english sometime more give more lol i just remember writing lots of stuff, and people say try and plan your essays but this never worked for me. but might for you. dont really know what to say. but with the coursework. i think that you can look for courseworks online for inspiration and i guess people on here can alwayw look over your work if they are nice enough
Reply 2
have you tried talking to other English teachers at your school about it or the Head of English to see if they can do anything about it or possibly mark your coursework themselves?
kitty_koo
have you tried talking to other English teachers at your school about it or the Head of English to see if they can do anything about it or possibly mark your coursework themselves?

:ditto: Sometimes you have to make yourself unpopular with a teacher by going above them to get things done.

Latest

Trending

Trending