The Student Room Group

Have your parents seen you naked? (as a grown up)

Was talking about this with my friends & just wondered how common it was.

Some were horrified, - others thought it was no big deal & quite normal.

For me & my mum it's never been a problem at all, - my Dad? - wouldn't bother me much either, but don't think it's happened for a year or so.

Obviously they all did as a baby & as a kid, but,

- when was the last time it happened? & are you comfortable with it?

Scroll to see replies

Yes. Because they have this habit of not knocking on my bedroom door... Dad now knows to knock on my door first. With mum, it's not quite so bad.
Holy crap,

If my mum saw me naked the awkwardness will pursue for YEARS TO COME.

*I'd probs move outta the country
Yes -_- when i caught my towel i was wearing in the door and ended up standing in the front room naked trying to scramble deciding what was top priority to cover... this happened like a week ago
Not since I was a kid, no. I think the last time would have been before puberty started.
Reply 5
The last 'non-participating' adult to see me nude was an employee of Travel Inn; thankfully she didn't stay long enough to spoil the mood.
Reply 6
Yes, I roam around the house naked when I'm hot.

- Perk of having a great body and a... well let's say some black stereotypes are true *wink*
Reply 7
Yes. My mum dyes my hair for me and when I am over at hers and washing it off in the bath or shower, she sits and talks to me so obviously sees me naked. I have seen her naked as well both when I have been an adult and a kid and its no big deal. We are more like sisters anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes of course. In Finland it is an every day thing. The proper and in fact only way to have a sauna is naked.
Some 2 yrs ago dad came into my room without knocking while I was waxing (didn't see anything but never entered my room without permission ever since).

I did have the misfortune of entering the bathroom thinking I'm home alone and seeing DAD also a couple of yrs ago. Thanks for reminding me. -_-
Original post by hycurrie
Yes -_- when i caught my towel i was wearing in the door and ended up standing in the front room naked trying to scramble deciding what was top priority to cover... this happened like a week ago

I feel bad that I laughed. This is a comedy movie scene.
My mum sometimes does in the morning when I'm getting ready to go to uni and she's getting ready to go to work. It's quite a scramble. Sometimes the schedule gets messed up and one of us walks past the other nude. It's really no big deal though. There is never even a reaction. My dad is never here, he's too busy working 12hour shifts so I haven't seen him nude in ages (only when he's drunk and he decides to get changed in front of me because I was in their room for whatever reason), again I don't see it as a big deal though, I don't react to it nevermind find it a big deal.

:dontknow:
Original post by Profesh
The last 'non-participating' adult to see me nude was an employee of Travel Inn; thankfully she didn't stay long enough to spoil the mood.

You didn't use it to your advantage? Shame on you! :whip:
Original post by iAmanze
Yes, I roam around the house naked when I'm hot.

- Perk of having a great body and a... well let's say some black stereotypes are true *wink*

Original post by emanueladiana
I feel bad that I laughed. This is a comedy movie scene.

I know some of the things I've done I dont think wouldn't have been beleived if people werent there to witness them (in this case I wish people weren't there)

My friends and I joke aboyt writing them all down and making a movie or something out of them haha
Reply 16
My mum sometimes has to use the bathroom sink to take out her contact lenses while I'm in the bath. It's slightly awkward but not a big deal.
Original post by Stefano93
You didn't use it to your advantage? Shame on you! :whip:

I used it as an excuse to change positions, if that counts.
No. Last time was when I was like 10...
Reply 19
I just have my dad and being an 18 year old girl...I'd rather he not see me naked. Can't remember the last time he did but there have been a couple of close calls a couple of years ago when I've been changing in my room and he's just come in, he's knocked ever since.

Latest

Trending

Trending