The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Biomedical Science Interview 28th March 2015

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there was anyone with the same interview date as me (28/03/15) as it would be nice to know someone before I get there.

Cheers,
Tom
Reply 1
Hi mate,

Personally I wouldn't worry- the letter says that it will be a group discussion on something biomed/biology related, meaning all you actually have to do is put your point across and be able to talk to the people in your group about it, as long as your social I think you should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
thanks for the reply tom ,

do you know how long the interview is going to last , and do we need to dress smart for it .
Reply 3
I believe it's going to be an all day thing, I would if I was you, or well smart/casual, so maybe some chinos and a shirt, obviously first impressions count so bare that in mind, it may be worth going to a next and smart clothes, something with a collar at least I would imagine....no jeans would be my advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
thank you mate. when you say all day , the interview itself wont be all day i think , cause it did mention in the email that were going to be going around to have a look at the uni and have a lecture at the beginning something like that.
Reply 5
Yea the entire thing is probably gonna be 6 hours odd, the interview itself is 1 hour, so after the interview I suppose it's pub'o'clock

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Tomw12345
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there was anyone with the same interview date as me (28/03/15) as it would be nice to know someone before I get there.

Cheers,
Tom

Hey! I'm going for the interview too on Saturday. Slightly worried tbh, I hope that I don't end up doing something stupid.
Do you think we should read up on bio stuff? Just to be safe?
Reply 7
Hello,

Yea I would crack on with some research, also have your discussion piece planned out, I was asking around and it sounds like it going to be something about greatest medical discovery in x years.... However Brighton seem to value teamwork and how people get along on a social level more than anything else so as long as you can present your argument in a logical flow you should be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Tomw12345
Hello,

Yea I would crack on with some research, also have your discussion piece planned out, I was asking around and it sounds like it going to be something about greatest medical discovery in x years.... However Brighton seem to value teamwork and how people get along on a social level more than anything else so as long as you can present your argument in a logical flow you should be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phew! Yeah I guess. Are you just going to wear casual formals?... if that makes sense?
Reply 9
Yea smart casual, I'm going in chinos and a shirt, your probs be safe on a no jeans policy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending