The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Adult nursing a Wolverhampton city campus 2016

Hi is anyone else here starting the adult nursing degree at the city centre campus next January! Be lovely to meet fellow students! Cannot wait to get started 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! How long did it take for them to give you the offer after interview, im soo anxious lol
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hiya, I had my interview on the Thursday and was offered a place the following Tuesday so really quick! I was anxious too but I'm sure it will be good news! Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
That was quick! Lol I'm still waiting for my feedback I had my interview last wed but they did say it could take up2 5 days.
Thanks! X

Original post by Pheb24
Hiya, I had my interview on the Thursday and was offered a place the following Tuesday so really quick! I was anxious too but I'm sure it will be good news! Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
you will probably hear this week so good luck!! Is it adult nursing you have gone for? And which uni would you be studying at? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thank you yeah adult nursing at wolvo Walsall campus *fingers crossed*
Reply 6
I might see if they have any spaces in Extra. I tried to look up where placements are
On the website but couldn't see. Anyone got more info lol
Reply 7
It's all done geographically to where the uni is based, I know that at city campus placements are at kings cross hospital, surrounding residential homes and in the community around Wolverhampton

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Pheb24
Hi is anyone else here starting the adult nursing degree at the city centre campus next January! Be lovely to meet fellow students! Cannot wait to get started 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I'm starting in January 16 at wolvo campus too and would also love to get to know some fellow students!!! X
Reply 9
Regarding placements; on E-vision, SW is listed as my allocated placement area. Is SW an abbreviation for Sandwell?
Reply 10
Hey, congratulations! :biggrin: eek can't wait to start! Are you on facebook? Iv met another girl off one the uni sites on fb who's starting with us so we are going to meet up later this year, your more than welcome to come along :smile: xx
Reply 11
Hi, I would assume that stood for Sandwell x
Hello I was thinking of applying to this university through UCAS Extra, but I was wondering how the maths and English tests are. Was you allowed to use a calculator?
Reply 13
Adult nursing doesn't have any tests just a interview but if your going for midwifery or children's it's a math test and you can't use a calculator I don't think at Wolves. Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks
Reply 15
I'm starting next January @city campus. Exciting
Reply 16
Congratulations! I can't wait to get started :biggrin:
Reply 17
Me either.
Reply 18
Well Il look forward to meeting you there x
Reply 19
You too. January seems so far away although I'm sure it'll fly round