The Student Room Group

Completely lost as to what to study at Uni! Please Help!

Hi :smile:

I am set to start Uni in 2 weeks and now am completely lost as to what courses to take...! I am enrolled in Law, Economics and History yet I am having second thoughts about the lot of them. I have no idea what I want to pursue as a career and really do not know what to do. I am still able to change my courses which I think I will as I am not confident with them at present.

With Economics, the subject fascinates me, yet I have never been brilliant with Calculus and Algebra and am worried that it would be too challenging.

With Law, it is a long and expensive degree and as I have no idea of a profession at the moment, am strongly concerned that it will be a mistake! Especially as it seems that new law graduates are having difficulty finding work.

With History, I have been told numerous times that it leads to no jobs and is rather a 'pointless' degree to hold.

I am really at a dead end so ANY advice would be much appreciated. Any completely random course suggestions will be taken - just please give me something!

Thank you!
Do whichever you enjoy. The bottom line is you just work hard at it to understand and learn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending