The Student Room Group

Lnat results 2015!!

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys! So far, did anyone get KCL outcome since LNAT scores are out? Appreciate responses please:smile:
Reply 81
Is LSE tougher than the others with admissions? I'm an international student and recently got rejected by LSE because my personal statement wasn't that great apparently.. Now i got my LNAT results back which were just average (22) and I'm starting to worry about my other choices (UCL, KCL, Durham).. Does anyone know if KCL are "cooler" when it comes to admissions?
Original post by Mmb96
Is LSE tougher than the others with admissions? I'm an international student and recently got rejected by LSE because my personal statement wasn't that great apparently.. Now i got my LNAT results back which were just average (22) and I'm starting to worry about my other choices (UCL, KCL, Durham).. Does anyone know if KCL are "cooler" when it comes to admissions?

KCL are possibly 'cooler' than UCL and Durham as it isnt quite so prestigious (by a tiny amount). However they are still one of the best law schools in the country so are by no means easy to get in to. Someone on another thread seemed to think that about 25 in the LNAT was the cut-off mark for KCL to study Law.
Considering you're an international student, it may be looked at with mitigation but I'm not sure. Just stay patient ...its hard I know haha
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 83
I got 25 and got an offer from durham on the 23rd of Jan
Does anyone know what the average score is this year?
Original post by tvdfanatic
Does anyone know what the average score is this year?

22.3 :smile:
Reply 86
28. rejected by UCL.
Original post by austyin
28. rejected by UCL.

Sorry to hear it. Hope you got a better offer elsewhere.
Reply 88
Original post by orlrighty
Sorry to hear it. Hope you got a better offer elsewhere.

Yea.. but thanks. How's your application going so far?
Original post by austyin
Yea.. but thanks. How's your application going so far?

Offers from Glasgow and Aberdeen. Waiting on Edinburgh.
Original post by annalouisetimms
I got 21! Not great, but I am only 1 below the average so I am happy :smile:

You got into birmingham and nottingham with a 21? Ohhh that makes me hopefuly now cause i got a 21 as well and i applied to those schools

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending