The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Is derby a good place to study law?

Hello, I have been offered a place at Derby at Law and I would like to know if it is good regarding the courses and lectures, as I am interested particularly in this academic aspect. In other words, does it represent a proper educational environment?
Hi Chuckster6 I’m George, a student from the University of Derby.

Well done for being offered a place here at the University of Derby. Regarding whether the course is good academically the Law and Criminology department was rated as having the most effective teaching in the United Kingdom and has also consistently scored excellent ratings in the National Student Survey (Guardian League Table,Law 2012 Value Added Score).

If you would like to see a LLB student discussing his time on this course then click here.
It might be beneficial for you to come to one of our Applicant Days where you can see our facilities and receive a hands on taster session about Law which is led by the academic that will teach you.

If you’re interested please email
[email protected] and quote your full name and course that you’ve been accepted on and that you wish to attend the Applicant day.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any more questions,

Thanks,
George
(edited 9 years ago)
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest