The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Job opportunitie

Hello,
I think to put aberyswyth university for a firm choice and I signed up for a visiting day in 2- march. This will finalize my decision. However I want to ask you if there are any part-time job opportunities because it is a really small city and probably the most work places are already taken by other students. I am little bit worried about this thing because it will be good if I have some spare time to spend it earning some extra money.
Thank you !
Original post by Dimitarvelikov
Hello,
I think to put aberyswyth university for a firm choice and I signed up for a visiting day in 2- march. This will finalize my decision. However I want to ask you if there are any part-time job opportunities because it is a really small city and probably the most work places are already taken by other students. I am little bit worried about this thing because it will be good if I have some spare time to spend it earning some extra money.
Thank you !

Hi there! I'm a current first year studying at Aber 😊 My best advice would be to speak to the careers department when you get here as they would be able to help you find a job. I've seen lots of part time jobs advertised at the moment but that might be different when you get here. Any questions about the uni or Aber in general feel free to ask me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Okay thank you !
Reply 3
If you are willing to work over the holidays then it will be a hell of a lot easier to get a part-time job in Aberystwyth. Any student who can commit to working over Christmas, Easter and even the summer holidays is going to get offered a position over someone who wants to only be there half of the year.
Reply 4
Also helps if you have experience. There's loads of students so part-time jobs do come in quite short.

Quick Reply

Latest