The Student Room Group

Welsh Bac?

What is it? Will it help me to receive a place in University-studying dentistry
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Everyone in my college complains about it. Before you used to be marked if you passed or failed but it's changed to be graded. Some of my friends need it to get into university just in case they don't have enough UCAS points. It's basically a variety of module work kind of. Hard to explain but at my college we did community participation, an enterprise project, personal education and 'wales, Europe and the world' which was a variety of politics and the economy and things. That was for AS, this year we're doing an individual investigation and problem solving. It's quite tedious and seemingly pointless but it's not particularly difficult work. I'm not sure if it applies to dentistry I'm afraid, some universities accept it, others don't, so your best bet is to go on the websites of the universities you're thinking of applying to :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest