The Student Room Group

Journalism Interview UAL (LCC)

Hello! I applied to a Journalism BA in UAL and today I received an invitation for an interview to be held in London the 27th of February (I'll ask if they can do it through skype, though, because traveling to London is not really within my plans at the moment). Anyway, I'm super nervous (I would appreciate any advice) and I was wondering about the "example of my written work" they ask for. What kind of text should I take? An article, an essay?

Thanks!
That's weird, they never asked me for an interview and gave me a conditional? I would suggest article, keep it short and informative - 800ish words. That way they won't get bored from a huge essay and can see your journalistic writing style
Reply 2
Original post by Fawkes394
Hello! I applied to a Journalism BA in UAL and today I received an invitation for an interview to be held in London the 27th of February (I'll ask if they can do it through skype, though, because traveling to London is not really within my plans at the moment). Anyway, I'm super nervous (I would appreciate any advice) and I was wondering about the "example of my written work" they ask for. What kind of text should I take? An article, an essay?

Thanks!

I had my interview on that day for the same thing. I hope it turned out ok for you xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending