The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Applicant Days

Hello all,

For those who attended the Applicant Day last Saturday, we hope you enjoyed the event and we would also like to remind you to fill in the survey sent to your email address for the chance to win an iPad Mini

If you are an applicant but did not make it to the last event, don't worry, the next Applicant Day is going to be held on Saturday 21 February 2015.

Applicant Days are designed to help you make the right decision about your university. Make sure you attend so you have all the information you need before making your firm choice.

For more information, please visit https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/study/app...applicant-days and feel free to ask me if you have any questions! :smile:

Kind regards
Bryan
Plymouth University Student Ambassador
Reply 1
Hi, I am doing mental health nursing. I have tried to book an applicant day but nursing was not on the list. Am I doing something wrong?

Original post by Plymouth University
Hello all,

For those who attended the Applicant Day last Saturday, we hope you enjoyed the event and we would also like to remind you to fill in the survey sent to your email address for the chance to win an iPad Mini

If you are an applicant but did not make it to the last event, don't worry, the next Applicant Day is going to be held on Saturday 21 February 2015.

Applicant Days are designed to help you make the right decision about your university. Make sure you attend so you have all the information you need before making your firm choice.

For more information, please visit https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/study/app...applicant-days and feel free to ask me if you have any questions! :smile:

Kind regards
Bryan
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by J Saints
Hi, I am doing mental health nursing. I have tried to book an applicant day but nursing was not on the list. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello J Saints,

Nursing is not on the list because no subject-specific talks/activities for Nursing students are going to be held that day.

However you are still more than welcome to join us at an Applicant Day, there will be plenty of student life talks, campus/accommodation tours, etc. available to you. If you'd like to book your place at an Applicant Day, please email us at [email protected] with your contact details. (Name, email address and student reference)

Hope this helps! :smile:

Kind regards
Bryan
Plymouth University Student Intern
Reply 3
Thank you for getting back to me.
Will there be days for nursing?

Hello J Saints,

Nursing is not on the list because no subject-specific talks/activities for Nursing students are going to be held that day.

However you are still more than welcome to join us at an Applicant Day, there will be plenty of student life talks, campus/accommodation tours, etc. available to you. If you'd like to book your place at an Applicant Day, please email us at [email protected] with your contact details. (Name, email address and student reference)

Kind regards
Bryan
Original post by J Saints
Thank you for getting back to me.
Will there be days for nursing?

Hello J Saints,

I'm not sure if you have had an interview with us? Unfortunately apart from the Interview Days, there is not going to be another subject-specific event for Nursing applicants. However, as I said, you are more than welcome to visit us on our Applicant Day by giving us an email. ([email protected]) It will be a great opportunity for you to find out more about the university.

Kind regards
Bryan
Reply 5
Hi, will there be another applicant day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isha.k
Hi, will there be another applicant day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello Isha.k,

Yes, there will be another two Applicant Days on the following dates:

Saturday 28 March 2015
Saturday 18 April 2015

If you have made an application to study with Plymouth University, you can book your place on our website.

Just let me know if you any questions. :smile:

Kind regards
Bryan
Hello Isha.k,

Yes, there will be another two Applicant Days on the following dates:

Saturday 28 March 2015
Saturday 18 April 2015

If you have made an application to study with Plymouth University, you can book your place on our website.

Just let me know if you any questions. :smile:

Kind regards
Bryan

Hi. I am going to book my place for an applicant day. Do you know what time the day finishes?
Original post by emilyh1990
Hi. I am going to book my place for an applicant day. Do you know what time the day finishes?

Hello Emily,

Glad to hear that! The day finishes at approximately 4pm but that very much depends on the talks that you are interested in - most of them are held in the morning or early in the afternoon, so you are most likely going to finish before that time.

Just let me know if you have any other questions. :smile:

Kind regards
Bryan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending