The Student Room Group

1st time do they like you?

Opinions/thoughts after your first time with someone who you've liked/spoken to for months. ( Had fun but not
to full extent s**.)

They text you when you get home, then text you the next day but you don't hear much does this incline that they like you or they thinking about there feelings? Should you keep texting them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Text if you wanna :smile: could be waiting to see if you're going to make the effort.
Reply 2
Original post by bdeans
Opinions/thoughts after your first time with someone who you've liked/spoken to for months. ( Had fun but not
to full extent s**.)

They text you when you get home, then text you the next day but you don't hear much does this incline that they like you or they thinking about there feelings? Should you keep texting them?

Not all people are the same. Does that answer you question?
Reply 3
Texting kills attraction as leaves out the element of mystery and longing for the other person.

Just saying.
Original post by iAmanze
Texting kills attraction as leaves out the element of mystery and longing for the other person.

Just saying.

OK I read your other response in the other text topic. How often do you call someone you like? Do you limit it for the same reason?
Original post by iAmanze

Just saying.

In the long-run yes, but you need to establish a bond with the person in the first place in order for there to be longing when they are removed from your life. Texting can be useful during that period in order to maximise the impact that the person has on your life and thus make you bond with them quicker.

It should rarely be going on everyday for more than a few weeks though tbh.
Reply 6
Original post by phunky_fresh
OK I read your other response in the other text topic. How often do you call someone you like? Do you limit it for the same reason?

Everything is for a purpose.
Calling --> Purpose: Set up a time to meet.
Texting --> Purpose: Set up a time to meet (when you are too busy to talk).
Meeting up --> Purpose: Having fun/ Creating attraction for sex to follow.

So, for me personally I call someone 2-3 days after I've met up with them. If they can't meet up (assuming you are a guy) I'll simply say "let me know when you are free so I can take you out", then say you've got to rush off and end the conversation.

Need in depth advice? PM me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending