The Student Room Group

AQA Business Unit 3 - Revision notes

These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS3.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your third exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

UPDATE March 2016: I have been told that AQA have now released a new specification for Business Studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

--
(edited 8 years ago)
Thanks So much Revel - Much appreciated and thanks for you message too - I live on St Helena Island so don't even have a tutor! Hope I get a pass this year
Reply 2
Original post by Revel
It seems my Unit 1/2 notes were pretty helpful for some Business students, so here are my Unit 3 notes. These are for AQA A Level BUSS3.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your third exam. Unlike Units 2 and 3, I used my whole folder to revise for this exam, so these notes have been typed up especially for you guys. This also means that I don't know how helpful they'll be! You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my BUSS1 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2535849

Here are my BUSS2 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2651481

If you have downloaded these notes, I would appreciate it if you replied with a quick comment on this thread to keep it bumped so that others can see. Please also rep me if I've helped
:smile:

--
Thank you so much!!
Original post by Revel
It seems my Unit 1/2 notes were pretty helpful for some Business students, so here are my Unit 3 notes. These are for AQA A Level BUSS3.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your third exam. Unlike Units 2 and 3, I used my whole folder to revise for this exam, so these notes have been typed up especially for you guys. This also means that I don't know how helpful they'll be! You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my BUSS1 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2535849

Here are my BUSS2 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2651481

If you have downloaded these notes, I would appreciate it if you replied with a quick comment on this thread to keep it bumped so that others can see. Please also rep me if I've helped
:smile:

--

Thank you so much :smile: I do Edexcel and find this pretty helpful :smile: Thanks again
Reply 5
Bump - Business exams soon!
thank you so much, do you have one for Unit4
Reply 7
Original post by jennifer.tariah
thank you so much, do you have one for Unit4

The Research Topic for BUSS4 changes each year.
Reply 8
Thank you very much your notes are very helpful!
Reply 9
I actually don't know what to do! They don't give us enough time to properly think about each side of the argument in order to write a good quality answer, so I've been having timing issues! Should I answer the last question first (34 marker) to make sure I have a good answer, since the recommendation is worth 10 marks? But, that means I wouldn't have built up any knowledge from the previous questions to support my answer, so I'm not sure what's best to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
you are awesome
Reply 11
Original post by nourshell
Thank you very much your notes are very helpful!

You're welcome :smile:

Original post by Josh_MG
I actually don't know what to do! They don't give us enough time to properly think about each side of the argument in order to write a good quality answer, so I've been having timing issues! Should I answer the last question first (34 marker) to make sure I have a good answer, since the recommendation is worth 10 marks? But, that means I wouldn't have built up any knowledge from the previous questions to support my answer, so I'm not sure what's best to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's been a long time since I did this exam, so I can't offer advice about timing issues. Sorry.

Original post by honeylooloo
you are awesome

Thank you :wink:
Original post by Revel

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your third exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and :smile:

--

A solid set of notes here, thank you for the time taken to share these notes. Every topic is covered thanks a lot
Reply 13
Original post by sunnyp98
A solid set of notes here, thank you for the time taken to share these notes. Every topic is covered thanks a lot

Thank you. Hope you find them useful.
Thanks for these :smile:
Original post by Revel

UPDATE March 2016: I have been told that AQA have now released a new specification for Business Studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

--

Thank You SO MUCH!!
This really helped me so much i understand the things that i didn't before, thank you
Fantastic! Thanks a lot for sharing
Such bull **** this is all one huge lie
Cat piss this is a ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending