The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Who is applying this year? Can we help?

Scroll to see replies

Hi my name is Khaled, I just finished my HND in business Management at a local college, I want to finish my final year at BCU. I would like to know how to apply and when can I enrol on to the course.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Khaled129
Hi my name is Khaled, I just finished my HND in business Management at a local college, I want to finish my final year at BCU. I would like to know how to apply and when can I enrol on to the course.

Hi,
You should call the university admissions team. Use the link below to find out the university contact details. Hope this helps you:smile:
http://www.bcu.ac.uk/about-us/contact-details/applicants
Reply 22
Hi there,
I am applying MA Fine Art in Birmingham.
I could not fine some information about our professors.
Can you tell me who are they? or where to find them ?
Thank you !
Original post by LosaCola
Hi there,
Thank you !

Hi there!

You can find information of our School of Art staff here. The School of Art also has its own Facebook and Twitter page which is worth following :smile:
Hello I applied for the adult nursing. Just wondering what the interview both single and group would be like. Thank you
HI was just wondering for the Media and Communications courses, which primarily focuses on Broadcasting (being the broadcaster). Media and Communication (television) or Media and Communication (journalism). As well I am a international student from Canada wanting to attend, do you take marks (qualifications) with the consideration of extra curricular activities? Such as sports,jobs,volunteering..ect. If so would we have to include a resume with our application? Also as a scenario if I did not get accepted to the September term but accepted for the January term, would I be able to move into the facility in September?
Reply 26
Hi ,
Interested in speech and language therapy for the 2016 start date .
What are the current attendance days and times , for classes only (not placements ) as I have children and would like to get an idea as website says four days 9am to early evening ? I know that its not definite for 2016 but an idea would be great .
Thank you very much
Reply 27
hi i have a question i am a DMU student i just finished my first year in ICT but i am thinking to move to Birmingham is it possible to do the second and third year in Birmingham uni and what should i do
best regards
sam
Original post by samehlan
hi i have a question i am a DMU student i just finished my first year in ICT but i am thinking to move to Birmingham is it possible to do the second and third year in Birmingham uni and what should i do
best regards
sam

Hi Sam, have you tried contacting the university about this? You can call them or make a course enquiry. Here are some links:

Course Information: http://bcu.ac.uk/courses/information-and-communication-technology

To make a course enquiry: http://www.prospectsnet.com/questtime/servlets/GradquestServlet?mode=question&instID=150

Or you could call the School of Computing, Telecommunications and Networks at Tel: +44 (0)121 331 5400

I hope you find out soon! All the best. =)
Hello every one,

We are official representative for Birmingham City University in Canada. We can be contacted at [email protected] for more details on how to process and apply at BCU, what documents are mandatory for admission purpose, and continuous support through out your admission process.

This is free consultancy service, so you can contact us at 1 416 628 3815 or email us (mentioned above).

BCU is still taking application for September 2015 session.

Students Solution Educational Services Limited
Original post by LosaCola
Hi there,
Thank you !

Hi Loca, let me know if you need assistance in processing your application at BCU.

Remember this is free service to apply at BCU. Contact us at [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest