The Student Room Group

How to indirectly ask if she has a bf ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pickup
The aim when approaching a girl you really like is to be lighthearted but with a touch of romance.

If she's pretty she will have been approached lots so you need something memorable.

Don't throw up, but I once saw some one do the following. As he passed this girl at a party he kissed her cheek ever so lightly and quickly. So quickly she didn't see who it was but looked round immediately. He said nothing but was smiling quietly as he, of course , expected just that and wanted to see how she'd react. Worked like a dream. She was hooked.

The message he sent was judged just right- interest, admiration, novelty.

That sounds pretty crazy and im sure it would work on most girls, i've found though that when I try to emulate and embody these types of 'game' if you will, I fail terribly and often misread signs and make girls go off me because I was spending too much time trying to be someone I wasn't.

I've found my own style and granted it's not going to work on every chick, but I can't be someone im not.
Original post by pickup
I've 'taken it slow' before and it generally hasn't ended all too well.

Quite right you're tempting fate.

Not bad, was also thinking something along the lines of 'so what are your plans for valentines day ?

NO, no, no. Far too direct. She may be embarrassed to tell you she's got nothing on. If she evades the question, you've got off on the wrong foot and you've already got a problem.

Just say, 'I've been admiring you from afar, are you taken?' If she says yes, you say ' what a shame, you know where I am if it doesn't turn out well. - I'll be waiting...'

She'll be flattered at your gallantry, every girl likes to have admirers. You just keep smiling at her when you meet......

Lol? I agreed with the whole don't go for the valentines thing but really your solution? thats not going to work on anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending