The Student Room Group
Reply 1
alasdair_R
Gosh, that was quick. I guess Bush figures if he acts quickly he can negate some of the trouble a Democratic House and quite possibly a Democratic Senate will cause him...let's hope not, eh?

Not before time.
Reply 2
Howard
Not before time.

Indeed. New course in Iraq, do we think?? Or just less ****ups?
Reply 3
This makes it all better...:rolleyes: As if all fault is suddenly absolved by chopping off the head.
Reply 4
alasdair_R
Indeed. New course in Iraq, do we think?? Or just less ****ups?

I'll wait with bated breath to see what the new clown that's going to replace him comes up with. Still, hopefully he won't do a worse job than Rummy managed.
Reply 5
Should have happened a long time ago imo.

The fact that bush is still around doesn't do wonders for the Republican party, come next election, but I guess we'll see what happens from here on out...

...and let's hope the next two presidential candidates the Democratic and Republican parties come up with are half decent (haven't had any like that for the last two elections, so maybe I'm getting my hopes up too high).
This makes no difference really. Same system, same corrupt people running the show. Him leaving is merely a PR move, to try and make things seem like they are getting back on track (when they're not)

Latest

Trending

Trending