The Student Room Group

Any latymer students here?/

I have some questions for latymer students.
Please help
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Reply 2
Original post by samsun12345
I have some questions for latymer students.
Please help

Hi, Latymer Student here, how can I help?
Are you an alevel student
I'd really like to get into latymer, is there any chance you can tell me your grades and whether you were an internal or external applicant for the sixth form? That's help a lot , thanks xx
Reply 4
Original post by Marykatej
Are you an alevel student
I'd really like to get into latymer, is there any chance you can tell me your grades and whether you were an internal or external applicant for the sixth form? That's help a lot , thanks xx

Hi I have been at Latymer since Year 7. I needed 6As to get in and I needed As in the Subjects I am taking to A Level. I took Maths Bio Chem and sociology at as. U don't need an a to to get a place on the sociology or economics or media course at our school bec the GCSEs isn't needed. To take further maths, u need an A star at GCSE.

For external applicants u have to sit an entrance exam and then u need to fill the above the requirements as well.

If there's any more info u need, let me know 😃

Quick Reply

Latest