UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL cosmetic science applications 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by chic-chickie
Hey guys, since you guys are freshmen, I wanted to ask you how do you like the course so far?

Have you got an interview yet????
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I'm not studying there anymore lol.
I'm at DMU doing Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Science.
Original post by timetique
Hi, just updating about the interview. Mine went quite well and I've now received an offer!! The interview was pretty much about your personal statement and getting to know you as a person :smile:. Good luck with yours! And hopefully I'll see you guys in September!

Do you remember what they asked you at the interview? I'm a bit nervous as mine is quite soon! Thank you!
I could vaguely remember 😨 Sorry about that. Mine was pretty much about getting to know me as a person and life goals related to the course. Good luck with your interview!
I could vaguely remember 😨 Sorry about that. Mine was pretty much about getting to know me as a person and life goals related to the course. Good luck with your interview!

Thank you! There wasn't anything on organic chemistry was there? :smile:
I don't think it will ever get that deep.. I think they'll focus more on the course, make sure u do ur research! :smile:
Original post by jw31res
Have you got an interview yet????

I received an invitation this week. Mine is going to be held on 26th February. What about you? :smile:
I'm not studying there anymore lol.
I'm at DMU doing Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Science.

Not anymore? Did you transfer? If so, why? You did not enjoy the course at UAL ? :smile:
I also transferred from the UAL MSC Cosmetic Science Programme... A heads-up to those thinking about it: In short it's all a bit of a joke and in hindsight what you should expect of a science course being taught in an art school. Facilities are shocking, cramming you into rooms not designed for seminar type work, where you can't see the board + the standard of teaching from some of the staff is laughable. I mean terrible, people that have zero experience of teaching and speak worse English than you....Buyer beware

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending