The Student Room Group

Help! Advice needed

(edited 9 years ago)
I'd have said number 2 personally.
Reply 2
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
I'd have said number 2 personally.

Is that not glory-hunting? I did put 2, my reasoning was it needs to be done quickly, 4 would be time-consuming, 3. was the second best answer and 1. the worst because you can't implement it without approval. Also, the group meeting mentioned "ideas how to implement it" but 1. said you knew how to implement it so there is already an idea there :colondollar: It was under the title 'responsiveness', too.
Original post by RedPearl
Is that not glory-hunting? I did put 2, my reasoning was it needs to be done quickly, 4 would be time-consuming, 3. was the second best answer and 1. the worst because you can't implement it without approval. Also, the group meeting mentioned "ideas how to implement it" but 1. said you knew how to implement it so there is already an idea there :colondollar: It was under the title 'responsiveness', too.

Not sure how it can be viewed as glory hunting. It shows initiative and drive, whilst channeling your energy in the right way.
Reply 4
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
Not sure how it can be viewed as glory hunting. It shows initiative and drive, whilst channeling your energy in the right way.

Cheers! I view it as showing initiative, but some companies place such emphasis on group work I wondered how it appeared to them.

Quick Reply

Latest