The Student Room Group

Do you think this girl is Overweight?

Scroll to see replies

It’s realistic. And more importantly, at least to me, she’s real about how she looks and is confident. Now days that is more of the average weight, so I can’t call it overweight. Can say that most humans could stand to work out a bit more though, including myself.

probably medically speaking she is carrying more fat than is healthy.... but her genetics are SO good, she's taken the term curvy all the way to the limit.
that's a thick as you can go without being fat. Plenty of people carry fat on their bodies in such worse ways it takes far less for them to look fat. So yes, but because of her ridiculous luck, no.
Original post by polyclass
probably medically speaking she is carrying more fat than is healthy.... but her genetics are SO good, she's taken the term curvy all the way to the limit.
that's a thick as you can go without being fat. Plenty of people carry fat on their bodies in such worse ways it takes far less for them to look fat. So yes, but because of her ridiculous luck, no.

Why are you reviving dead threads
Original post by TheRealSquiddy
Why are you reviving dead threads

lol my bad man just hella bored and didn't see the start time
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/04/255586C300000578-0-image-m-85_1423067226019.jpg

nah that's FAT. she has NO musculature NOR visible bones ANYWHERE. look at her knees. for her own health she better work out or she's gonna have old lady dough knees by the time she's 40. only thing saving her is that waistline. she's fat. curvy means fat in the right places and still athletic. this woman doesnt even have clavicles or abs....

that being said, shes certainly not ugly. but shes certainly fat. i'd say that if she was smaller, simply because there's no definition anywhere.

@TheRealSquiddy
oh.this is old lol.
wuuhhht u have a strange taste. from granmas from the 70s to hippos lol.
oh, she is pretty. everything where it should be. skinny? no. overweight? no. just normal weight.
I think she is quite chubby but that is because I personally prefer very skinny girls but that is my preference.

Quick Reply

Latest