Reply 3221
Not gunna lie, some of our fans on here have such a small club mentality
Reply 3222
Original post by cBay

Rightly so.
Original post by cBay

I'm guessing this is aimed at Luke's post. There's nothing wrong with taking pleasure in Southampton's defeat today imo, they are our rivals for 4th. Nobody's suggesting they'd rather our rivals lose than we win or anything. That is a small club mentality, and annoys me massively.

It's football, though. We obviously need our rivals to drop points.
Urgh most likely I wont be able to watch the game tomorrow. :frown:
Worst thing is my bro in law got corporate tickets to watch the game tomorrow and he's an Arsenal supporter... :colonhash:

We really should be winning tomorrow and getting into the final. No excuses. I watched most of the Arsenal game today and I feel we'll have a great chance winning the final providing we win tomorrow.
I'll be heading to Wembley early doors. Very excited! I went to the 2012 semi against Everton, though, and this doesn't really compare to the excitement that day gave me.
Reply 3226
Original post by cBay

Original post by Mackay
I'm guessing this is aimed at Lúcio's post. There's nothing wrong with taking pleasure in Southampton's defeat today imo, they are our rivals for 4th. Nobody's suggesting they'd rather our rivals lose than we win or anything. That is a small club mentality, and annoys me massively.

It's football, though. We obviously need our rivals to drop points.

mackay pretty much echoes everything i was going to say in response to this (prsom).

considering how rapidly our season crumbled, do you think it's unreasonable for me to have a more pessimistic outlook than i did before?
do you think it's unreasonable for a fan to want his rivals to drop points?
DO. YOU. THINK. it's unreasonable for me to try my hardest to still support my club after it destroyed my hopes for a second season running?

consider these questions and maybe you'll realise just how silly your post was.
(edited 9 years ago)
shots fired
Original post by cBay

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/29327/9805488/liverpool-fa-cup-win-more-important-than-top-four-says-jamie-carragher

Jamie agrees with you :tongue:

Original post by Lúcio
mackay pretty much echoes everything i was going to say in response to this (prsom).

considering how rapidly our season crumbled, do you think it's unreasonable for me to have a more pessimistic outlook than i did before?
do you think it's unreasonable for a fan to want his rivals to drop points?
DO. YOU. THINK. it's unreasonable for me to try my hardest to still support my club after it destroyed my hopes for a second season running?

consider these questions and maybe you'll realise just how silly your post was.

I hope you didn't tear up...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The.Joker
Urgh most likely I wont be able to watch the game tomorrow. :frown:
Worst thing is my bro in law got corporate tickets to watch the game tomorrow and he's an Arsenal supporter... :colonhash:

We really should be winning tomorrow and getting into the final. No excuses. I watched most of the Arsenal game today and I feel we'll have a great chance winning the final providing we win tomorrow.

Arsenal's mentality yesterday was ''its only Reading, turn up and we'll win''. They would approach a final with Liverpool far more seriously.
Right, lads. I'm off to Wembley. Come on the Reds.
Lucas out today. sidelined for 1-2 weeks.
FFS, we have too many injury prone players in our squad that happen to be our most important players. Thankfully Villa are missing Agbonlahor who always gives us a torrid time.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samir12
FFS, we have too many injury prone players in our squad that happen to be our most important players. Thankfully Villa are missing Agbonlahor who always gives us a torrid time.

Yeah luckily for us Benteke is in really **** form right now
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Yeah luckily for us Benteke is in really **** form right now

We always tend to face Benteke when he's at his best form, hopefully Skirtle can do the job on him but can't see us stopping Benteke from scoring...
Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling

Subs: Jones, Johnson, Toure, Lambert, Manquillo, Borini, Balotelli
So is that Gerrard-Allen in the midfield or Henderson-Allen
Lucas out is a HUGE blow for us and I am gutted for the lad because he wanted so much to play.

Anyway I'm more than happy that Stevie starts he'll either sit deep as a playmaker (most likely) or play as a CAM if we play 4231, with Hendo-Allen in the middle.

Villa are a very good team and we won't underestimate them, I am sure.

It's a huge game, our biggest of the season so far and hopefully the lads will do us proud again!!
Come on Redmen!!!!! Do it for Stevie!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dragonborn10
Lucas out is a HUGE blow for us and I am gutted for the lad because he wanted so much to play.

Anyway I'm more than happy that Stevie starts he'll either sit deep as a playmaker (most likely) or play as a CAM if we play 4231, with Hendo-Allen in the middle.

Villa are a very good team and we won't underestimate them, I am sure.

It's a huge game, our biggest of the season so far and hopefully the lads will do us proud again!!
Come on Redmen!!!!! Do it for Stevie!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We are playing with a back 3 as we have Can, Skirtle and Lovren all starting. Just a question on who is playing in midfield and right wingback.
Original post by mr tim
Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling

Subs: Jones, Johnson, Toure, Lambert, Manquillo, Borini, Balotelli

-------------------------Mig
----Jackie--Martin Blastoise---Dalai Lama
Lazy Marker---Stevie Jerod-----Albert Dark
----Hendon Jorderson---Joe Alan
----------------Phillip Little-Cout
----------------Requires Sterling

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest